NFL 2021-22

The Steelers have come back and are now in control, looking to pull a relatively big upset.

Chargers will gladly take the W and escape Football Team + refs, Herbert was firing on target all game (just the 1 bad int) moved the ball great on a good defense, converted a lot of big 3rd downs, ran the ball well created actual holes, O-line looks much improved with the additions Linsley at Center.

pretty good start on the road.

Solid start, have to see how we do going forward still keeping expectations low

The Jaguars don't have a chance of winning until they play Atlanta - it would be a 25 game losing streak, second longest in NFL history.

Embarrassing.

Urban Meyer was a mistake.

Chiefs / Browns is going to be good. I had a feeling that the Browns would come to play with a chip on their shoulders.

The Bengals avoid a tie at the end of OT with a big play action pass play on 4th and inches that leads to the winning FG. Now Fox can show their marquee game.

The Chiefs pin the Browns down and they start from the 1 yard line with a minute and a half to go in the half, and they're now threatening to score again. What a performance thus far.

Chubb fumble was momentum swing but Chiefs didn't fully capitalize on it. Browns offense chance to take it back

Chiefs magic again. CBS getting their money's worth and then some with this one. Browns still have a lot of time to rally.

Well the Mac Jones era in New England starts off with a loss. Offense kept stalling out in the red zone and having to settle for FG’s was the biggest issue I saw, with Harris’ fumble at the 9 being the nail in the coffin. Overall though I think with a few kinks worked out it could be a good year.

Back
Top Bottom