NFL 2021-22

Too many mistakes by the Browns. An extremely talented and fearless team, and will be dangerous later in the season. Pleasantly surprised by the Chiefs poise in the second half. Great opener.

Urban Meyer, at tomorrow's press conference:

giphy.gif

Huge victory on the road over the Bills yesterday. Loved to see all the talking heads make their failed prediction on this game. My Steelers may not be the best team but never count them out. DEFENCE

0-16-1..... Browns continue their strong week#1 win total streak rolling along. Haven't won an opener since 2004.

I feel for the GB fans but I sure find it satisfying to see an Aaron Rodgers loss. What a tool that guy is.

Missing Brady yet? Was it the quarterback or the coach that made that team so dominate? You'll be back NE. It'll just take some time.

The self proclaimed 'America's Team' loss to an age defying, alien cyborg was also a satisfying outcome. I used to hate that guy but I can't help but be amazed at his longevity. Another one for the old man.

I'm looking forward to tonight's matchup. Ravens @ Raiders. Finally, Vegas getting to put some butts in the seats of that awesome stadium. Had to suck to get a team only to be not allowed to go to a game. I think we're going to hear just how loud that facility is going to be tonight. With Baltimore players dropping like flies these past weeks, I hope to see the Raiders kick their a$$. Probably ain't gonna happen but still, I'm a Raiders fan tonight.

I wonder if Erin Rodgers is intentionally mailing it in so he can be traded.
Since they’re both unhappy I’d say Green Bay and Houston should do a straight up trade, Rodgers going to Houston and Watson going to Green Bay. But knowing the Texans they’d probably want 10 first-rounders in addition to Rodgers.

Huge victory on the road over the Bills yesterday. Loved to see all the talking heads make their failed prediction on this game. My Steelers may not be the best team but never count them out. DEFENCE

0-16-1..... Browns continue their strong week#1 win total streak rolling along. Haven't won an opener since 2004.

I feel for the GB fans but I sure find it satisfying to see an Aaron Rodgers loss. What a tool that guy is.

Missing Brady yet? Was it the quarterback or the coach that made that team so dominate? You'll be back NE. It'll just take some time.

The self proclaimed 'America's Team' loss to an age defying, alien cyborg was also a satisfying outcome. I used to hate that guy but I can't help but be amazed at his longevity. Another one for the old man.

I'm looking forward to tonight's matchup. Ravens @ Raiders. Finally, Vegas getting to put some butts in the seats of that awesome stadium. Had to suck to get a team only to be not allowed to go to a game. I think we're going to hear just how loud that facility is going to be tonight. With Baltimore players dropping like flies these past weeks, I hope to see the Raiders kick their a$$. Probably ain't gonna happen but still, I'm a Raiders fan tonight.
I drove by that stadium when it was being built and I am heading to las Vegas on Thur for a slotcar race on Fri night, so I'm looking forward to seeing it up close since it is finished. I haven't even been over to see our new SoFi stadium yet. Here is a video telling about the new Raiders stadium. I didn't realize they can choose between natural grass or artificial turf on any given day by flipping a switch. Here is a video of the stadium.
Inside the $1.8B Allegiant Stadium - YouTube

I drove by that stadium when it was being built and I am heading to las Vegas on Thur for a slotcar race on Fri night, so I'm looking forward to seeing it up close since it is finished. I haven't even been over to see our new SoFi stadium yet. Here is a video telling about the new Raiders stadium. I didn't realize they can choose between natural grass or artificial turf on any given day by flipping a switch. Here is a video of the stadium.
Inside the $1.8B Allegiant Stadium - YouTube

I admired the heck out of that thing from a distance on our route to Las Vegas Motorspeedway earlier this year, what a landmark state of the art facility.

Ravens are a 9-8 team at best. Poor O-line, too many injuries and more coming with that O-line.

That division's gonna come down to the Steelers and Browns, likely the Steelers taking it.

Damn. That was a hell of a recovery by the Raiders. No margin for error on that drive.

Well defended by the Ravens, remarkable play by Carr and the Raiders.

Not over yet.

Uh, that was a little closer to a fumble than anyone is acknowledging. Surprised it didn't get a review.

Back
Top Bottom