NFL 2021-22

The conditions are getting worse and worse and making this game a struggle. It's really just going to come down to who can hold onto the ball more.

Looks like the Panthers are going for Deshaun Watson.

It's crazy to see how Darnold has played this year. He was really good the first four games, and then really bad the last three.

The compensation for Watson will be interesting. As good as he is, I wouldn't risk trading valuable assets for him. Even if he's "innocent" of all charges, 22 women is A LOT to absolve him of any guilt. Where there's smoke, there's fire. And that's a hell of a lot of smoke.

It's crazy to see how Darnold has played this year. He was really good the first four games, and then really bad the last three.

The compensation for Watson will be interesting. As good as he is, I wouldn't risk trading valuable assets for him. Even if he's "innocent" of all charges, 22 women is A LOT to absolve him of any guilt. Where there's smoke, there's fire. And that's a hell of a lot of smoke.

I think they'd be getting three first round picks. That's a huge ask for a quarterback who may end up suspended by the NFL upon being traded.

Panthers need to rebuild. They've built a team around a CMC and that's obviously not the answer.

I think they'd be getting three first round picks. That's a huge ask for a quarterback who may end up suspended by the NFL upon being traded.

Not worth it for someone with his off-field issues imo. They could get use one of those 1st rounders to get a "Deshaun of the future" that might be a team-first player without tons of harassment and assault allegations.

That was a game between two bad offenses with the Saints eking ahead on a final drive full of Seahawks penalties.

Tough year ahead for the Seahawks, starting to feel like a more serious rebuild is in order.

Ugly game, but I'm happy for Jameis and company capping off that off.

Defense certainly stepped up for the Saints in the second half.

That is an enormous error on the punt return by Arizona if the ball goes to Green Bay, which it looks like it will. Good tight game so far, but that's huge.

That kind of high speed collision is why the NFL has intentionally reduced the number of kickoff returns. Yikes.

The Packers goal line offense is a disaster tonight. Everything else has looked great, but what a sh!tshow that has been.

It felt like the Packers controlled most of the game, but failed badly on two 1st and Goal situations. If they score TDs on those, the victory is decisive. As it was, they got really lucky after failing to take care of business. The game delivered though, pretty good one, both teams are very good.

Top five teams in the NFC are all 5-1, 6-1, or 7-1. Top seed and the bye will be a hell of an achievement for whoever gets it.

@ToyYoda aye dawg, your Titans are going to kill my parlay.
FC1hBgvWUAI9-g6.jpeg

Pittsburgh playing without a kicker has radically changed that game.

They just scored a TD on 4th and Goal on a phenomenal end zone catch.

They've also now missed on two 2-point conversion attempts.

Back
Top Bottom