NFL 2021-22

I know it's the lions but man something got into my Eagles today

Sometimes Daniel Jones looks like the next great thing and then he makes decisions like that which make you think he’s back in college.

If the Giants can’t score a TD off of that Kelce fumble they have no business winning. Such a bad offensive showing against such a bad defense.

C36F7E09-2555-4349-8818-12FCB6FE3846.jpeg

This play was a sign of things to come. Don’t forget this ball ended up in the hands of a receiver who just froze and didn’t complete the catch.

Mahomes deserves better than this.

If the Giants can’t score a TD off of that Kelce fumble they have no business winning. Such a bad offensive showing against such a bad defense.

As a Chiefs fan, I feel like they'll be very lucky if they escape with a win here. They still look really shaky, and Mahomes' decision making is nowhere near as sharp as it has been. Big night for Tyreek Hill though, he's been great.

This Giants 2-minute drill needs to be much, much better than the horror show at the end of the first half. This has been a very winnable game, a lot of bad football by both teams.

Have to say that the Chiefs' defense appeared to play well (against a meh offense) on the Giants' final two possessions.

I’m still flabbergasted by the 17 game schedule. Are they going to do a neutral site regular season game or make every team do a game in another country?

I kinda liked expanding to a 7 team, 14/32 team playoff. But this 17 game schedule ***** up the stats and records.

I’m still flabbergasted by the 17 game schedule. Are they going to do a neutral site regular season game or make every team do a game in another country?

I kinda liked expanding to a 7 team, 14/32 team playoff. But this 17 game schedule ***** up the stats and records.

I don't think a 17-game schedule is necessary, but one game a year outside of the US (or a neutral site game) is kind of a cool way to justify it.

Back
Top Bottom