NFL 2021-22

Chiefs offense is pure magic, Mahomes Kelce Hill all HOF eventually, but that did seem like somewhat of a defensive collapse.

Soul crushing loss but hopefully Chargers can win out into the wildcard and keep playing at this level, they looked good for the majority against a team with back to back Superbowl appearances.

The Chargers showed they could run the ball down the Chiefs' throat for most of the night, and they just got too cute with it.

I don’t usually mind aggressive football and analytics but on three opportunities you’d think there’d be at least one where they took points.
That's 9 points they've passed up now. I don't know, I understand being super aggressive if you feel like you have to do something disruptive to beat a better team. But the Chargers look like the stronger team tonight.
Chargers have to kick themselves in the head for not taking the available field goals.

Idk sorta agree but it's tough, there's something to be said for taking the points in the NFL and not energizing the other sideline, it adds up quickly, and from a balanced decision perspective the game can get real volatile when you're constantly going for 6 and not cashing in (think we saw that tonight).

At the same time, when it does work, it doesn't get mentioned. Staley's 4th & shorts didn't seem that outlandish to me, but we weren't getting them and then hindsight look back and we could have had 3 points each time (if the kicker makes it). The last touchdown the Chargers scored they converted on a 4th down run play, when Staley could have finally gave in and taken the points to go up 24-21, they would have ended up losing by 4 after the Chiefs offense did their thing, that decision at least got them to OT tied at 28-28, where they then again gave up another touchdown drive for the win.

Ultimately it falls on on-field execution imo (the fumble on the goal line was devastating, the dropped td passes, the last 2 td drives allowed by the defense), maybe maybe if they had fieldgoaled everytime they come up with the win but maybe KC just cranks out more offense in the clutch to match it.

is okay to hear Parham is in stable condition this morning, but hoping to hear more wishing him a full recovery from that 🙏

I didn't particularly dig the camera being on him as much as it was by Fox that was upsetting

I wish I knew how to quit you, Colts defense.

0B07AF9F-3DB9-4CCB-93F2-9FB447A18DB0.jpeg

I have to wait until Tuesday for the Eagles game because Washington can't handle their ****. Mess up our schedule during a playoff push because you have a bunch of idiots. They should of had to forfeit.

The Titans appear to be trying to find creative ways to allow a much lesser Steelers team to beat them. Very controversial fumble call against the Titans that I'm not sure was reviewed correctly.

The Titans appear to be trying to find creative ways to allow a much lesser Steelers team to beat them. Very controversial fumble call against the Titans that I'm not sure was reviewed correctly.

Another bizarre Titans turnover on a tipped pass and interception. Wow.

Can't fathom the Detroit win.

The Steelers won after the Titans failed to convert on 4th down while nearing the end zone at the end. The Steelers had no offense, but the Titans kept gifting them the ball in easy scoring range. Weird game.

Teddy just took a nasty hit and they had to get the cart out for him.

My goodness, what a rough career he has had with all of the injuries.

The favoritism toward Erin Rodgers is infuriating. This Baltimore game is horribly officiated.

Erin having a hard time against the Ravens practice squad so the refs do everything to help.

I used to be indifferent to the Packers but they’re my least favorite team right now.

Not a good week for unconventionally aggressive "let's go for it" coaching.

Not a good week for unconventionally aggressive "let's go for it" coaching.
That same defense stopped a darn near fully healthy Packers team.

The Ravens defense had one starter in thr secondary. Harbaugh did not feel comfortable putting his defense back out and the two-point was a great idea.

However, throwing to Andrews who was smothered, then Marquise Brown was wide tf open in the end zone.

Bucs need to shake the regular season Saints or they’re looking at going through Lambeau again, this time with a full crowd. 0-3 against them in the Brady Era regular seasons so far.

Back
Top Bottom