NFL 2021-22

FB_IMG_1640207334737.jpg

The browns had out something like 22 players and staff out in their last game. I can’t even imagine trying to put a team together to play.

oh gowd, we’re playing the Packers next. I love my team but we’re going to get killed.

The Browns are right in the game, but Mayfield is making terrible decisions with the INTs.

Chubb is averaging 7.7 yards per carry, and the Browns are at 8.1 as a team, yet somehow they always find a way to forget about the running game.

Chubb is averaging 7.7 yards per carry, and the Browns are at 8.1 as a team, yet somehow they always find a way to forget about the running game.
Learning that lesson is what turned the Eagles around this year. Don't make Jalen Hurts win it by passing rely on the run game

They stopped running, and Mayfield threw another pick. What do you know?

Definitely should have been a holding call against the Packers though.

Refs are having way too much direct influence in the outcome of these games this year. These refs are obviously betting on outcomes.

Think there should be a new rule that, if the foul has no impact on the outcome of the play, it shouldn't get called.

Well, the Bill's outplayed and outclassed the Patriots today. Plain and simple. They earned this win today..

Back
Top Bottom