NFL 2021-22

Now Fournette is out with a hamstring issue.

Going to need the depth of this offense to step-up, outside of the big names known.

This is surreal.
Not to me, it happens on occasion.

All professionals at the end of the day and any team can win, no matter the odds. The Saints played took away some of the Bucs biggest strengths, they took the middle of the field away.

They forced Brady to speed up his internal clock and tempo of the game. Brady's timing was off and he didn't have his weapons. Guys were dropping passes as well, which did not help. Just a lot of inconsistencies that need to be tightened up, I feel as if Leftwich needs to mix up his gameplan as well. He was very predictable with a lot of passing, then run-run-pass type of plays after the Evans and Godwin went down. Interested to see how this team answers next game.

The offense as a whole played horribly. I mean injuries and all, they looked awful even when Godwin and Evans were on the field.

The defense played well though, onto the next game.
Defense played well but going back to halftime of the Buffalo game, barring a few minutes of OT, the Bucs have gotten their asses kicked at home for six straight quarters now.

Not a bad payday for this bettor.

$525K on the Saints to cover the spread (actually missed value not going partial ML), whoever that whale is could probably afford to lose but whoof weeks like these get me stoked that I'm sitting it out on the gamble, no stress baby! Can't even imagine watching the kickoff with that type of money on the line lol.

Announcer claimed that was a "good read" by Carr? I'm sorry, but no, he was sandwiched between DBs. The inside receiver had a better chance of getting open.

If Philly’s TE and WRs weren’t legit badasses, Hurts is one of the worst QBs in the league. They’re literally catching uncatchable balls.

Back
Top Bottom