NFL 2021-22

Dude you created a two page argument out of nothing. Literally everyone here acknowledges football is the ultimate team game.
Then you and Andy make butthurt post blaming Brady for something wasn’t his fault, when my argument never said he should be blamed for that stuff.

So, I don't follow football. I've just recently gotten into playing Madden, which had me wanting to check out the real thing. I watched the Bengals/Raiders game last week and saw the Bengals win their first playoff game in 30 years or however long it's been. That game was also kinda wild/weird and was a bit of a nail-biter. Something told me to check it out again today. I'm so glad I did.

I knew from limited past experience to not count any team with Tom Brady on it out until the game was over. I knew good and well that the Bucs could come back and fully expected them to do so. That was still one of the craziest halves I've ever seen in sports. What a game!

Congrats to the Rams, who I've used in Madden and enjoyed playing with. They tried to give it away but held it together, sucked the energy out of the stadium, and came through when it counted. Good stuff! 👍

I would love if Rams won. Stafford is a Bulldog and I would love if he got a ring. Seems to have a better team around him now, something he didn’t have with the Lions.
Even though the rest of the Rams games are at home they have had a hard time with the 49ers, so they are going to have to quit making so many mistakes if they want to be in the SB. But I think the Rams will pull it off and be in the SB. :)

Even though the rest of the Rams games are at home they have had a hard time with the 49ers, so they are going to have to quit making so many mistakes if they want to be in the SB. But I think the Rams will pull it off and be in the SB. :)
Yeah, they lost what I think they said 7 straight to the 49ers???

Ballsy decision, going for it on a big stage worked for once. On the whole I still think you have more to lose there than gain that early in the game.

As much as I hate to see him go, I’d love to see what Matt Ryan could do on another team. I truly believe if he hadn’t wasted his time with us, he have a couple rings by now
Crazy to think all four of the NFC South teams will be changing starting QBs after this season.

A lot of changes are coming in the division.

Crazy to think all four of the NFC South teams will be changing starting QBs after this season.

A lot of changes are coming in the division.
I don’t recall any news about Ryan going anywhere? I wouldn’t blame him if he did, but he seems to wanna stay in Atlanta and Atlanta wants to keep him. Hoping he gets a good team built around him

Gonna be nice when Daboll is the Giants’ HC.

I think top to bottom Buffalo is the best team remaining. Would love to see them win it all.

Amazing drive by Mahomes, the Chiefs were plain beat on three occasions and he made something out of nothing.

This is set up to cap off the weekend well.

I don’t recall any news about Ryan going anywhere? I wouldn’t blame him if he did, but he seems to wanna stay in Atlanta and Atlanta wants to keep him. Hoping he gets a good team built around him
Oh my bad, terrible grammar there. I meant all four could possibly change.

Sorry also if I mad anyone upset or mad earlier. I just get so pissed all the time seeing QBs get blamed for stuff that’s not their fault, that I just want it to even out and not get all the praise for stuff they didn’t do. I probably handled it wrong. But just I get passionate.

Sorry also if I mad anyone upset or mad earlier. I just get so pissed all the time seeing QBs get blamed for stuff that’s not their fault, that I just want it to even out and not get all the praise for stuff they didn’t do. I probably handled it wrong. But just I get passionate.
No need to apologize for that.

Apparently the Bills do still carry a punter on the roster. Key stop for the Chiefs.

No need to apologize for that.
Like I said, as a Falcons fan I see it with Matt Ryan. Times he didn’t have time to even react he gets blamed for being sacked. Not whoever missed the block. People drop passes right to them, they blame him. I’m sure it happens with other QBs as well. I almost feel bad for them lol.

Right or wrong, your opinion is just as important as anyone else's on here.

You guys enjoy the Bills/Chiefs game. I don't get CBS or have Paramount+ (I'll sign back up for that once SRX starts up again, if it's gonna be on CBS again), so I'll just have to catch the highlights somewhere else. Gonna go watch some more Stardom. Until next time...✌️

ddm-stardom.gif

You guys enjoy the Bills/Chiefs game. I don't get CBS or have Paramount+ (I'll sign back up for that once SRX starts up again, if it's gonna be on CBS again), so I'll just have to catch the highlights somewhere else. Gonna go watch some more Stardom. Until next time...✌️

ddm-stardom.gif
What the hell is stardom?

ddm-stardom.gif
If you have Roku you can watch on your TV

Just an excellent game whichever way it goes. I feel like this should be the AFC Championship, but can't short-change what the Bengals have done.

Back
Top Bottom