NFL 2021-22

I picked the Colts, but I didn't think they would stomp the Bills that badly. It's hard to figure the AFC out.

Kirk Cousins is not someone I trust in big pressure situations. I think I’d take Tony Romo instead.

Kirk Cousins is not someone I trust in big pressure situations. I think I’d take Tony Romo instead.

He played well overall today, but was saved from a boneheaded early interception by a (legit) roughing the passer penalty, and then escaped another near one late. He caught those breaks today, and that's what the Vikings needed to pull off the upset.

Prescott is not getting much help from his receivers.

Very strong start for the Chiefs, I did not expect this and am pleasantly surprised.

The NFL needs to be up front about what the video review system is for and what it's not for. I think they should essentially use it to correct everything when able, but that needs to be policy, not just made up on the fly.

Matt Prater has left seven points out there for Arizona and it might come back to bite them late in the game now.

Derek Carr needs traded to New Orleans or Philadelphia. Time for another rebuild.

Maceta?
8F89D680-CD87-4868-A2A5-1C1600181FF8.jpeg

Looked like the Steelers had all the momentum, and then they imploded at the end.

The Rams and the Chargers are my teams and I'm liking the way things are looking so far. It is going to be interesting come playoff time.

His personality is what makes him fun to watch.

Outlandish yes, but he has the track record to back it up.
A really good early career, but what's he done since his rude introduction to Von Miller in February 2016? That's nearly six years ago.

I don't care about Cam's outlandish Liberace plumage, that's of no importance to me. I don't like his self-aggrandizing antics on the field, but it's no big deal. I can be live-and-let-live on that. What I hate, though, is his college scandals of pay-to-play and how he gamed the system in the name of God and Jesus. Ever since that, I've been unable to support Cam Newton.

Yesterday's WFT win over the Panthers must have been especially sweet for Ron Rivera. I'd think he knows as much as anybody about the worth of Cam Newton as an NFL quarterback. And God knows, Ron really needs a good QB in Washington. He's had several opportunities to pick up Cam on the cheap, but he passed each time.

There goes DJ looking like a rookie again.

Huge difference between the home Bucs and road Bucs this season.

Back
Top Bottom