NFL 2021-22

that was a HUGE fumble recovery td for the Chargers, took back all of the momentum, looking good

that's some of the best football the Chargers have played all year, if they're able to keep that going and eliminate the turnovers I believe!

also they were not picked in pick'em, your welcome.

Holy crap, the Lions actually won.
Only took 12 weeks...
I thought the bag would make a comeback...
20211205_163825.jpg

Pretty poor hurry-up offense by Carr and the Raiders at the end, but it was a difficult scenario. The Football Team squeaks by.

The Chiefs are sleepwalking their way through this one, and they're fortunate that the Broncos are terrible.

Bridgewater has no business in a first string QB role.
I think Denver thought they had a real chance to get Aaron Rodgers in the off-season, which probably explains why they didn’t draft a QB and only brought in a low-level starter/high-level backup like Bridgewater. They’d actually be a pretty good team if they had a good QB, a lot of the other pieces are there.

OBJ just stands there when there’s a catchable ball thrown to him.

Yep, the lack of effort from OBJ is ridiculous. If the ball isn't right on the numbers, he can't be bothered to even try and put two hands on it. He's a puss. Oh and when the ball DOES hit him in the numbers, he will drop it half the time, usually in a clutch situation.

I'm so glad to have that bum off my team. Good riddance.

The whole "the league/refs is out to screw my team" thing can get tiresome. Everyone thinks it is happening to their team at times.

But I think there is legitimacy to it right now with the Raiders. Guy from Football Team can seriously pull on a handful of Jone's jersey for 20 yards without getting a PI call that would have set up the potential game winning kick?

Pu1pRuUwJhhxEQyBy4aEZC5EdGc9TbfSCCbR8UFE9_4.jpg

Or how about a major facemask with no call?

83dg59bzlt381.jpg

The whole "the league/refs is out to screw my team" thing can get tiresome. Everyone thinks it is happening to their team at times.

But I think there is legitimacy to it right now with the Raiders. Guy from Football Team can seriously pull on a handful of Jone's jersey for 20 yards without getting a PI call that would have set up the potential game winning kick?

Pu1pRuUwJhhxEQyBy4aEZC5EdGc9TbfSCCbR8UFE9_4.jpg

Or how about a major facemask with no call?

83dg59bzlt381.jpg
I really don't think that was a pass interference watching it live. The guy could have still caught that

Bad spot on that play, as in Allen clearly got to the first down marker with the ball, followed by a terrible personal foul call against the Patriots. The officials had that play screwed up every which way.

Huge blown chance by the Bills there. From 1st and Goal to no points at all. Tough to overcome lapses like that.

The Bills are an enigma.

An extremely hot start this season, now their offense just has been struggling over the past three weeks or so.
And they play the Bucs this weekend and the Pats again the week after in Foxboro.

The team everybody thought was the best in the AFC a few weeks ago might not even make the playoffs.

**** Tom Brady, he cost me the FF Playoffs

I tied with the last person who got in. If Brady throws one touchdown against New England… I win and I make the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom