NFL 2021-22

IMG_20220112_120903.jpg

FI1s07fWUAoyt0I

Kinda hope the playoffs are as crazy as the regular season, got to have my Eagles stumble to the Super Bowl somehow.

11AM on a Saturday and there’s not a lot on? Will they show a football game right now?

Nah, gotta have a Monday Night football game in the playoffs and give the winner one less day to rest and prepare! :rolleyes:

Yeah I don't get that one myself, would rather have a full slate both days for SuperWildcard Weekend

classic case of the head says Bengals but the heart says Raiders

So much noise that the refs and NBC didn’t even mention the whistle

They're mentioning it plenty now. I think the pass is probably completed with or without the whistle. Clearly a screw-up by rule, but the whistle shouldn't have blown to begin with, and if that scratched the play, the Bengals would have been screwed by that.

heck of a throw by Carr and Zay Jones to go up and hold on to it, Raiders back in the game

They're mentioning it plenty now. I think the pass is probably completed with or without the whistle. Clearly a screw-up by rule, but the whistle shouldn't have blown to begin with, and if that scratched the play, the Bengals would have been screwed by that.

NFL just plays it as they go instead of following the rules. lol oopsie

The Raiders have shown a lot of resilience.

Don't understand why NFL offenses aren't competent enough to run a play and not clock it in those situations.

Also, lets not forget the Bengals got a TD on a play that should have been blown dead.
Whoever blew the whistle screwed up big time because Burrow was clearly still in bounds and they blew it awfully late anyways. The Raiders seemed to make the mistake of thinking he was out before the whistle too. Maybe it technically shouldn’t have been a TD but that sure seemed like a clean TD.

Back
Top Bottom