NFL 2022-23

Managed to watch the second half of the Packers / NE game. Enjoyed it.
Rodgers looked good.

The Rams are a confusing team. I mean, they won the SB last season, even though Stafford threw the most IC's, alongside Trevor Lawrence. Now this year, though only four games in, they are 2-2 and the teams they are beating aren't great teams and they aren't beating them by much. I think conspiracists could look at last year and feel like it was fixed to be a feel good story for Stafford. I'm not saying it was, but how do they good from winning the SB one year to performing how they have thus far this year.

4 weeks into the season and only 8 of the 32 teams have winning records, the 4-0 Eagles and the Bills, Dolphins, Chiefs, Cowboys, Giants, Packers, and Vikings all at 3-1.

He can't quit football, and he's going to lose his marriage over it. idiot.

He has 7 Super Bowl Rings and a massive contract from Fox waiting for him once he retires. He has nothing left to prove.

He should not have came back this year.

He has 7 Super Bowl Rings and a massive contract from Fox waiting for him once he retires. He has nothing left to prove.

Who would you rather see in the shower every day, a lineman or her ??? ... there may be more to the story :D

He's the greatest football player to ever live. He didn't get that way being rational and a balanced individual. To be that great in one thing it's going to cause you to be subpar in others. Hopefully, his kids turn out ok.

I mean he lives in Germany
...which should make New England my hometown team. Just some 6,000 kilometers away.
If he has a VHS player he can rewatch their superbowls.

(Low hanging fruit but I dont care.)
I actually have one and last time I checked it was still working:lol2:

FB_IMG_1665105167515.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1665105167515.jpg
    FB_IMG_1665105167515.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 35
The Broncos really made all these offseason changes to average like 16 points a game. Not that the Colts are any better…

I really thought the Broncos and Colts both made a huge step forward when they acquired Russ Wilson and Matt Ryan. Wow, I was wrong.

This is one of the quietest NFL crowds I’ve ever heard tonight. They’re actually putting people to sleep in the stands.

Back
Top Bottom