NFL 2022-23

I just finished watching the highlights. Man, that was rough. Two quarterbacks who I consider good weren't able to do anything once they crossed the 50 yard line.

I miss bressus

1665143173240.png

None of the QB’s who switched teams this year are doing very well (Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan, Carson Wentz, Mitch Trubisky, Baker Mayfield, Marcus Mariota, and Jacoby Brissett). Obviously can’t comment on Watson yet.

Thanks DF. I know I’ve tailed off a bit on here, gonna have to try to swing by more often. Hope you’ve been doing well.

doing great now!

I havent looked in on your titans. how are they?

Colorado Buffaloes - 0-5
Colorado State Rams - 0-4
Denver Broncos - 2-3
Air Force Falcons - 4-1

Weird.

Aaron Rodgers just threw his 502nd Touchdown Pass of his career and it was the first one to a first round draft pick. Unbelievable

Hasn't Marcedes Lewis been in GB for a few years now? That can't be the first time he's caught a TD for the Packers, right?

Hmmmm. Looks like you’re correct! Blame the tv broadcast for the misinformation. Lol.

Still a mind boggling stat, and Lewis wasn't even drafted by the Packers.

Davante Adams, Jordy Nelson and I think Randall Cobb were all 2nd round picks, but it's crazy to think they never spent a 1st on a skill position player. Their decision to draft Jordan Love in the 1st a few years back looks dumber and dumber with each passing year.

This New England Patriot making the Detroit offense look like a joke. And Detroit is helping them by going for it on 4th and 9 rather than kicking a 51 yard field goal. I think we all had to expect that the offense wasn't going to be good week after week.

Bucs getting some favorable officiating this final drive against the Falcons. They need to get back to really burying a team deep on their own again soon.

Falcons don’t have much talent at the moment but I think they’re well-coached.

Back
Top Bottom