NFL 2022-23

Now that the race is over, time to leave it on NBC to see my Titans get curb-stomped by the Chiefs.

Bucs offense is so bad. Like legitimately awful

Even then, they are still able to keep the game close. That's not exactly a positive note for them. It pretty much means that LA is just as bad.

Hope LA is still happy about grabbing Stafford ! 😂 Yes, I'm still a bit salty about last year.

DaVante Adams and Derek Carr aren’t winners for this organization. Time to move on.

They aren't the problem. Carr is a damn good QB and Adams is one of the best receivers in the league.

Leave it to McDaniels to inherit a good team that just added an elite receiver, and somehow make them worse. Should have kept Bisaccia

They aren't the problem. Carr is a damn good QB and Adams is one of the best receivers in the league.

Leave it to McDaniels to inherit a good team that just added an elite receiver, and somehow make them worse. Should have kept Bisaccia

I didn’t watch today with NASCAR & life but yeah I dunno I’m losing the faith when Patrick Mahomes is lighting it up every week.

2-6 is pathetic.

How the hell did the Titans go into the season with Willis as the backup QB? He has skills, but he's extremely raw and looks completely lost out there. Dude looks like he has never played football before in his life
Willis is definitely not the answer. Can’t believe there was talk of him being a top-10 pick going into this year’s draft. Kinda sucks because the Titans probably win this game if Tannehill starts.

McDaniels is a victim to the hype of his own "genius". We've already heard that he was insisting Carr follow his plays to the letter without autonomy to make changes at the line of scrimmage. He's changed how Renfrow is used and gotten stricter on his routes. Like Davante said, if it ain't broke don't fix it. He'll call a string of passes with Jacobs in the backfield when only a yard or two is needed to move the chains.

I have this theory that he looked so good as OC in New England because The Hoodie keeps his "creativeness" somewhat in check.

The animated conversation between Derek Carr and Davante Adams in the corner of the Raiders’ locker room Sunday was a big clue that something beyond just losing another game is festering.

And it goes right to the stubbornness or overthinking that seems to be happening on the sideline as it relates to play calling and making adjustments.

“The thing about learning is, you hopefully just learn once,” Raiders tight end Foster Moreau said, his voice trailing off.

What followed was another postgame session in which the Raiders pledged to address the issues.

“There are things that will be said,” Carr said. “There will be things that need to be addressed.”

That brings us back to the postgame talk between Carr and Adams. And, no, the longtime friends were not taking a trip down memory lane. In fact, as Adams was about to point out to anyone who would listen, an elephant the size of Raider Nation is standing tall and prominent in the room. And until it is successfully dealt with, the Raiders have little hope of making anything of this season.

A frustrating habit is forming in which the Raiders either won’t or can’t stick with something that is working long enough to make their opponent pay a dear price for not being able to stop it.

Or, as Adams said: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

McDaniels is a victim to the hype of his own "genius". We've already heard that he was insisting Carr follow his plays to the letter without autonomy to make changes at the line of scrimmage. He's changed how Renfrow is used and gotten stricter on his routes. Like Davante said, if it ain't broke don't fix it. He'll call a string of passes with Jacobs in the backfield when only a yard or two is needed to move the chains.

I have this theory that he looked so good as OC in New England because The Hoodie keeps his "creativeness" somewhat in check.

The animated conversation between Derek Carr and Davante Adams in the corner of the Raiders’ locker room Sunday was a big clue that something beyond just losing another game is festering.

And it goes right to the stubbornness or overthinking that seems to be happening on the sideline as it relates to play calling and making adjustments.

“The thing about learning is, you hopefully just learn once,” Raiders tight end Foster Moreau said, his voice trailing off.

What followed was another postgame session in which the Raiders pledged to address the issues.

“There are things that will be said,” Carr said. “There will be things that need to be addressed.”

That brings us back to the postgame talk between Carr and Adams. And, no, the longtime friends were not taking a trip down memory lane. In fact, as Adams was about to point out to anyone who would listen, an elephant the size of Raider Nation is standing tall and prominent in the room. And until it is successfully dealt with, the Raiders have little hope of making anything of this season.

A frustrating habit is forming in which the Raiders either won’t or can’t stick with something that is working long enough to make their opponent pay a dear price for not being able to stop it.

Or, as Adams said: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

This game was what happens when a stoppable force meets a moveable object.

The Jaguars have the exact same problem finishing games that the Raiders do. They've blown numerous fourth quarter leads and, up until Sunday, lost every single one-possession game. Trevor Lawrence had never led a game-winning touchdown drive in his career until Sunday. He had two "game-winning drives" in his career, one ending in a miracle-long field goal and the other doesn't even count since it was the defense that won that game.

Josh McDaniels is a fraud. Everyone except the Raiders front office knew it. Bisaccia earned that head coach job.

I hope the Jaguars interview Rich Bisaccia when Trent Baalke does Trent Baalke **** and inevitably fires Doug Pederson.

Josh McDaniels is a fraud. Everyone except the Raiders front office knew it. Bisaccia earned that head coach job.

I hope the Jaguars interview Rich Bisaccia when Trent Baalke does Trent Baalke **** and inevitably fires Doug Pederson.

Rich definitely earned it.

As much as I like Rich, I don't know how well he would do with the Jags. The Raiders players already knew him and they loved the guy. They fought tooth and nail for him every game. I'm not sure that would translate to starting from scratch in a whole new environment.

I'd actually like to see the Raiders get him back.

McDaniels though...couldn't Davis trade McDaniels to Green Bay for Bisacci? We need a head coach, and it looks like they could use a new OC...

awpgjuxp4gy91.jpg

your team is better than their record indicates imo, beat the pants off the Chargers, good running game with Etienne to take the pressure off of TLaw.

Etienne is a monster.

Trevor Lawrence is frustrating, but I just have no patience. Especially when this team should be 7-2, if not 8-1, right now. But, at the same time, it still has to be treated like his rookie season. That Urban Meyer **** doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom