NFL 2022-23

He was bad in his final year, but the players they benched him for were even worse.

They shouldn't have given him that contract, because nobody else was gonna sign him anyway. And they shouldn't have replaced him with Nick Foles, an experiment that lasted for like three plays. They shouldn't have gotten rid of Minshew when they drafted Trevor Lawrence, or they should've signed Cam Newton and had Lawrence sit behind him for a year. But nothing would've mattered last year with the Urban Meyer ****** circus in town.

I always thought Blake Bortles was overrated and underrated at the same time. For whatever reason Bortles was able to win games, obviously defense helps but still.

Wilson got booed every time he was on the field. The crowd actually chanted Gino's name in the 4th ... it was epic.
One of the biggest victories for Seattle ever.

Seattle Denver Sept 12 2022 (2).jpg

Looks like the 12th Man showed out at the Link. All the local Denver Broncos TV stations were being homers about how they didn’t expect Russ to get booed. Haha

I was a bit surprised with it as well, especially after learning that the team tried trading Wilson 3 times before the Denver deal went through.

Some of the fairly diehard Seahawks fans just don’t follow players I guess or so I’ve heard?

Al Michaels is still the best in the business. Age be damned, he's as sharp as ever.

Herbie isn't a good fit. Nothing against him, but it's weird hearing him on an NFL broadcast.

Hope the Pats worked out some of their offensive kinks this week. Despite the score last week the defense looked pretty good, the offense just couldn’t get moving at all. With TJ Watt out for Pittsburgh maybe they can move the ball down the field.

NFL RedZone is freaking obsessed with NFC South games. Which sucks because the local games are NFC South games, Dallas and Pittsburgh every week.

Detroit defense appears to be garbage yet again. We bring in Aiden Hutchinson (which I don't know much about) and people act as if it's supposed to improve our defense. Pretty sure the NFL isn't as easy as college is.
Three sacks just in the first half against Washington for Hutchinson. He’s going off.

Back
Top Bottom