NFL 2022-23

The Giants are running Saquon at QB in the Wildcat with both Daniel Jones and Tyrod Taylor injured…

Can’t wait to see the next edition of the Broncos/Raiders rivalry. 🖕😂

Titans get the win over the Jabroni Ponies, but I really wish this team would learn to score after halftime. They’ve scored 68 points in the first half this year, only 7 points in the second half.

Good to see Hockenson having a good day. I think with how good St Brown has been playing, Goff tends to go St Browns way more than Hockenson. Hockenson looking good.

It’s disgusting how expensive tickets to games are at Allegiant Stadium. Stupid how many opposing teams fans there are.

It’s disgusting how expensive tickets to games are at Allegiant Stadium. Stupid how many opposing teams fans there are.
Vegas is a transient City, most folks at the game are from some other place.
Hard to believe some of these places sell out all the time ...

Vegas is a transient City, most folks at the game are from some other place.
Hard to believe these places sell out all the time ...

Yes, I’m aware of that. Most of California is able to show up. No excuse.

**** I love it when the Raiders run the ball and play good defense.

Why did the Eagles go for it instead of kicking it? They got lucky
They wanted to “ice” the game and not let the Jags get the ball back. It was down pouring the entire game with 35+ mile winds all after noon and our FG kicker already missed an extra point.

To be clear I wanted them to kick the field goal, but that was the reasoning behind it.

Guest team fans don't seem to be very common in US pro sports. I guess it makes sense when even the local rivals are based at least 500 miles away from each other

It’s just Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas and SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles that are horribly priced.

Most other teams are within some reason regarding $$$.

Josh Allen is better than Lamar Jackson. Not by much, but that’s why from what I watched on RedZone.
Both great. But yea Allen’s definitely better.

Tbh I didn’t see more than a couple highlight plays, only that Baltimore blew another 20 point lead.

Fraudgers is currently 10/19 for 140 yards at home against a 1-2 team but it’s understandable to be shook going up against the NCAA all-time single season passing yards/TDs leader Bailey Zappe.

The play clock rule makes no sense. There shouldn’t be an imaginary second when the clock hits zero. Once it hits zero it should be a delay of game.

Back
Top Bottom