NFL 2022-23

The Bucs are a brutal watch now. Don’t know who’s winning the South but it’s not them. Just a miserable team.

****** Saints own this team. The Bucs suck this year but the Saints defense have the Bucs figured out more than anyone the last three years.

Absolutely hysterical the way the Saints are trying to give this one away to an undeserving Bucs team. I couldn't believe my eyes when they voluntarily ran out of bounds short of the first down marker to set up 3rd and 1, and then threw incomplete to leave maximum time on tbe clock. Then whatever that lightning quick three-and-out possession was.

Absolutely hysterical the way the Saints are trying to give this one away to an undeserving Bucs team. I couldn't believe my eyes when they voluntarily ran out of bounds short of the first down marker to set up 3rd and 1, and then threw incomplete to leave maximum time on tbe clock. Then whatever that lightning quick three-and-out possession was.

and good to see ya gnome! :D

Hey Saints it's Atlantas job to blow a lead to Brady

Not sure why. Maybe they feel he's better than anyone they could pick up or draft before next year. Maybe he is better than their backups, but he's not great by any means. At this point, they don't really have anything to play for.

Worth a look especially with Atlanta still having an outside shot at the division. Seems like Mariota peaked in his career opener against the Bucs and Jameis in 2015.

I stuck this in the wrong thread:
“Rams DL seems like a bunch of school girls.”
Accidentally put it in a pick ‘em thread. I don’t want to pick anything.

is Jalen Ramsey wearing a ski mask for when he get's cooked? 🍳

Back
Top Bottom