NFL 2022-23

For a huge game and a bazillion year-long waitlist it sure seems like a lot of Packers fans sold their tix to some Lions fans tonight.

That's amazing!!! They missed the playoffs, but finished with a winning record for the first time since 2017, plus a win at Lambeau Field. Aside from missing the playoffs, I really enjoyed this season. And I sincerely hope that Detroit keeps Goff! He may not make explosive plays, but he's smart with the ball and turns it over very few times. I can't believe I'm actually a happy Detroit Lions fan.

I'm not a Rodgers fan, but that was quite an extended moment the NBC crew caught and followed with the walkoff with Cobb. TV production gold.

It's over.

That's amazing!!! They missed the playoffs, but finished with a winning record for the first time since 2017, plus a win at Lambeau Field. Aside from missing the playoffs, I really enjoyed this season. And I sincerely hope that Detroit keeps Goff! He may not make explosive plays, but he's smart with the ball and turns it over very few times. I can't believe I'm actually a happy Detroit Lions fan.
Campbell has them on the right track. They should definitely keep Goff. They get the 6th overall pick in the draft thanks to the Rams and a full year with Jameson Williams next year

60C12CBB-59DF-413F-8A2E-A07853AF22D5.jpeg

Two head coaches gone now aside from the mid-season firings. Texans fired Lovie Smith yesterday and Arizona just gave Kliff Kingsbury the axe.

Watch this ************ (Rodgers) sign with the Colts just to torment us. @ToyYoda
Nah, he’ll probably hem and haw for a few months then head back to Green Bay.

I have a feeling the Colts are gonna try to move up to #1 and take Bryce Young. I don’t think there’s any way in hell the Bears keep the #1 pick.

They must really want to Saturday night showcase Herbert/Lawrence, me likey.

Back
Top Bottom