NFL 2022-23

Dallas just fell apart at the end.
I think overall the defense was as good as the 49rs.
Prescott just throws to many interceptions, and most of his other passes were not on the mark either.
I think the Cowboys were good enough to win it all without having to overcome Prescott.

But the 49s played a great game with a mistake free game from a backup quarterback. A great catch by Kittle and a strong 4th quarter by Christan McCaffrey sealed the deal.
They are a great team I hope they win the SB.

I think overall the defense was as good as the 49rs.
Prescott just throws to many interceptions, and most of his other passes were not on the mark either.
I think the Cowboys were good enough to win it all without having to overcome Prescott.

But the 49s played a great game with a mistake free game from a backup quarterback. A great catch by Kittle and a strong 4th quarter by Christan McCaffrey sealed the deal.
They are a great team I hope they win the SB.
Well said.
Midway, I wasn’t sure SF was going to win.

I’m not exactly sure what the plan was there at the end because it didn’t look anyone was prepared to take a lateral.

On the drive before Dak almost threw a pick and then threw late to and behind an open Gallup. He’s been a disaster this season and if he doesn’t figure some **** out will definitely not be worth what he’s set to be paid over the next two seasons. Quite honestly he played this season as if he was part of the Colts QB circus.

Greg Olsen's voice takes some getting used to (at least for me), but he is sharp, well studied, and was on top of all the key moments late: Dak's missed throw on the deep post route, the wasted time prior to the punt, the rule about needing to be moving forward when running out of bounds, and so on. He is leading that booth. Burkhardt is just sort of fine, the system QB equivalent of a play-by-play announcer.

Let Jerry cook 🍳
20230122_190800.jpg

The window may have closed for Buffalo. While salary caps are more often than not a mirage, the Bills in cap hell next season. It's no mirage for them.

The Jaguars can and should cut Shaq Griffin and that would free them up quite a bit. Need to draft some pass rushers and work on the O-line, though I think they should trade away first round pick for DeAndre Hopkins.

Kansas City is in extremely good shape moving forward and will probably continue to dominate until Andy Reid steps away - assuming Patrick Mahomes remains healthy.

The window may have closed for Buffalo. While salary caps are more often than not a mirage, the Bills in cap hell next season. It's no mirage for them.

The Jaguars can and should cut Shaq Griffin and that would free them up quite a bit. Need to draft some pass rushers and work on the O-line, though I think they should trade away first round pick for DeAndre Hopkins.

Kansas City is in extremely good shape moving forward and will probably continue to dominate until Andy Reid steps away - assuming Patrick Mahomes remains healthy.
The Jaguars are lucky you're not the GM. You sound like Matt Millen when he was with the Lions and was just collecting Wideouts while ignoring actual positions of need

O’Brien back in New England as OC. Of course the offense was much more talented a decade ago in his first stint, but they put up great numbers under him.

Regardless it can’t get worse than Patricia.

Make no mistake about it....Andy Reid is far more impactful to KC than Mahomes.
Reid is a great coach and doing what he’s done at two different franchises is proof of it. I think Mahomes is what puts the team over the top though, his arm strength and improvisation/raw playmaking ability are pretty much unparalleled. He’d immediately raise the ceiling on almost any other team out there like he did succeeding Alex Smith (who was not a bad QB at all).

Back
Top Bottom