NFL 2023-2024

Andy, this is a personal question. Do you have a wife, kids living with you? My wife thinks Im half nuts watching football. Dogs start barking like somethings wrong every big play.
Nope.

Never getting married, there ain’t anyone for me out there. Never having kids, hate kids. Last pet I had was a cat and I won’t do that again.

I’m actually fairly subdued tonight. I expected a blowout loss and expect the team to lose out. The Jags are imploding.

IMG_1426.jpeg

Nope.

Never getting married, there ain’t anyone for me out there. Never having kids, hate kids. Last pet I had was a cat and I won’t do that again.

I’m actually fairly subdued tonight. I expected a blowout loss and expect the team to lose out. The Jags are imploding.

I was on board, until the cat part. Everyone needs a cat.

They've looked quite formidable since I posted that :D. The bulk of the time, I see a very beatable team, just like all of the others in the AFC. If they play like they have these last two drives, they will continue to ride high.
The Ravens have been fortunate that the Jags commit so many mistakes on offense and the defense isn’t that great.

At this point, I’m questioning if Pederson is a good coach because I’ve never seen such undisciplined football.

The Colts and Texans have a bright future and the Jags are looking like a team destined for another decade in the basement. This looks like the 2012 team.

They've looked quite formidable since I posted that :D. The bulk of the time, I see a very beatable team, just like all of the others in the AFC. If they play like they have these last two drives, they will continue to ride high.
Mark Andrews was a very big loss. Likely seems to be coming around. The D is gonna keep them in games. They never never push things once they have a lead, thats just the way they play.

Mark Andrews was a very big loss. Likely seems to be coming around. The D is gonna keep them in games. They never never push things once they have a lead, thats just the way they play.
The jags kept yall in this game with mistakes.

Let’s be real.

Yall played a bad team and barely escaped.

I’m just saying, the Jags won’t get the most out of Trevor Lawrence.

This is looking like Carson Wentz all over again. Ironically with the same head coach and same offensive play designer.

Remember when Wentz had a borderline MVP season (but got hurt before he could close it out) and then the Eagles won a Super Bowl with Nick Foles?

Pederson is a step up from Urban Meyer but I wouldn't trust him with a young QB, especially one like Wentz who needed someone to stand up to him and put their foot down.

Put Wentz with Belichick and I think he's a top tier QB today.
Press Taylor is a huge problem, and he’s a stipulation of hiring Pederson.

The problem is, no serious head coach wants to play under Trent Baalke.

If Trevor Lawrence is smart, he will leave this team. If Shad Khan is smart, he’ll fire Trent Baalke and the entire coaching staff and get some disciplined coaches in there for Lawrence.

The future is bright for the Texans, Colts and Titans. The future, right now, looks very dim for the Jaguars unless major changes are made. And I think the worst thing that can happen is making the playoffs.

Press Taylor is a huge problem, and he’s a stipulation of hiring Pederson.

The problem is, no serious head coach wants to play under Trent Baalke.

If Trevor Lawrence is smart, he will leave this team. If Shad Khan is smart, he’ll fire Trent Baalke and the entire coaching staff and get some disciplined coaches in there for Lawrence.

The future is bright for the Texans, Colts and Titans. The future, right now, looks very dim for the Jaguars unless major changes are made. And I think the worst thing that can happen is making the playoffs.

The worst thing to happen to Wentz was Philly beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl that year. It was also bad for my liver because I got drunk as **** after that game, but that's a different story.

The Eagles and Pederson had reason to think that Foles could possibly be their guy in 2018. They needed to be able to assure Wentz that the team was his when he got back from injury. Whether Wentz losing his job was a realistic threat or not, the possibility still lingered.

The worst thing to happen to Wentz was Philly beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl that year. It was also bad for my liver because I got drunk as **** after that game, but that's a different story.

The Eagles and Pederson had reason to think that Foles could possibly be their guy in 2018. They needed to be able to assure Wentz that the team was his when he got back from injury. Whether Wentz losing his job was a realistic threat or not, the possibility still lingered.
Doug Pederson is setting Trevor Lawrence back.

This is very reminiscent of the implosion the Eagles had in the two years after their Super Bowl.

The biggest problem is. The Jags aren’t at rock bottom yet.

Which, with Trent Baalke, we know is coming.

Thank goodness next week's 🔥 matchup between CJ Beathard and Baker Mayfield is being hidden away from the general public on the CBS late window.

Back
Top Bottom