NFL 2023-2024

A Peacock only game? They’re really trying to force streaming apps on us, ain’t they?
There’s also a Wild Card game exclusively on Peacock this playoffs.

They said tonight’s 4th quarter will be commercial-free, though I doubt that’ll be the case come playoff time.

A Peacock only game? They’re really trying to force streaming apps on us, ain’t they?
Its annoying , Im not a big fan of streaming. I cant believe NFL chooses streaming over Nationally Televised. Seems to me NFL would have a lot more viewers if it was televised.
Damn this Egg Nog is strong..

Its annoying , Im not a big fan of streaming. I cant believe NFL chooses streaming over Nationally Televised. Seems to me NFL would have a lot more viewers if it was televised.

Now more than ever. Your average person can hardly afford groceries, let alone multiple streaming services. It could be because there is only one game on at a time, but there is always very little discussion on here during TNF. Either none of us watch football if it’s not our team, or we just don’t have a prime subscription.

They choose whatever pays them the most. NBC paid a massive amount to stream exclusively on Peacock

Stick is playing quite well tonight, but his receivers are not helping him with the frequent drops.

The Chargers' kicker is incredible. Their offensive execution is still really shaky.

Buffalo should still have every opportunity to win, but they're asking for trouble and playing less than well.

I’m just not digging the product right now in the NFL besides the Lions and Bills and Browns.
My problem is that I just get bored of any sport after too long. I am always excited for the seasons to start, then I start losing interest 1-3 months in, depending on the sport and how many games/races there are in a given week.

My problem is that I just get bored of any sport after too long. I am always excited for the seasons to start, then I start losing interest 1-3 months in, depending on the sport and how many games/races there are in a given week.

Yep, the 17 game NFL schedule is too much compared to 16.

The last 2 weeks have definitely been football over load.

I am a diehard Steelers fan and it was good to see them play well against the Bengals. Rudolph truly did look good. I would love to see them beat Seattle and especially the Ravens.

I am a diehard Steelers fan and it was good to see them play well against the Bengals. Rudolph truly did look good. I would love to see them beat Seattle and especially the Ravens.
You been getting gifts all year and you just got a early Christmas present, I wouldn't to get greedy.

I'm the opposite. I feel like the season is over before it even really gets going. I need more football

Anyone think Tyreek Hill will make it to 2000 yards. Michael Irvin seems to think so. I disagree I dont think hes gonna get it. Hes at 1542 now, going against Dallas, Baltimore and Buffalo.

Anyone think Tyreek Hill will make it to 2000 yards. Michael Irvin seems to think so. I disagree I dont think hes gonna get it. Hes at 1542 now, going against Dallas, Baltimore and Buffalo.
Those are some tough matchups and he’s still banged up. Gonna be difficult I think.

Jets are going to blow a 20 point lead aren't they

Unbelievable collapse. Or maybe not, given the nature of this team.

What a comeback by the Commanders and Jacoby Brissett. I always love the body language of the benched QB (Sam Howell) sitting around on the sideline with his helmet permanently on.

And then the Commies go soft again on the final defensive possession. Go figure.

The only defense that was going to allow Siemian to string together some completions. It was all underneath check downs against a soft zone.

Hell of a clutch kick by Zuerlein, to the extent that anything in this game mattered.

Back
Top Bottom