NFL 2023-2024

The Patriots claimed Nathan Rourke off the waivers, meaning CJ Beathard might be THE ONLY option for the Jaguars now.

Trent Baalke and Doug Pederson are freaking dip****s man.

The Patriots claimed Nathan Rourke off the waivers, meaning CJ Beathard might be THE ONLY option for the Jaguars now.

Trent Baalke and Doug Pederson are freaking dip****s man.

Who cares? Nathan Rourke is a nobody. I'm willing to bet he will never start a game in the NFL. The Pats just needed someone for their p-squad since they lost both Malik Cunningham and Will Grier.

Cam Newton gives us a chance. CJ Beathard doesn't.

Beathard might suck, but Newton is guaranteed to suck. There's a reason veterans like Newton and Colt McCoy aren't getting opportunities. They simply can't throw the ball anymore.

Well we aren't down at the half for the first time in 6 games.

This team sucks...I can say it in one post not 3 pages evert week.

684050.jpg

C.J. Beathard and E.J. Perry ... what could possibly go wrong this weekend? 🤦‍♂️

This season is so much worse than the 2-5 win seasons. At least I had no expectations or hope and was prepared for disappointment every week.

C.J. Beathard and E.J. Perry ... what could possibly go wrong this weekend? 🤦‍♂️

This season is so much worse than the 2-5 win seasons. At least I had no expectations or hope and was prepared for disappointment every week.
Usually at this point, I don’t have to worry about Detroit making it to the playoffs and losing in the first round. I always say that I’d rather they just not make the playoffs at all as opposed to making it and losing in the first round.

Usually at this point, I don’t have to worry about Detroit making it to the playoffs and losing in the first round. I always say that I’d rather they just not make the playoffs at all as opposed to making it and losing in the first round.
Last year, making the playoffs was more than fine because the projected ceiling was 6-11. Winning against the Chargers, in spectacular fashion, was icing on the cake.

This year, making the playoffs was the bare minimum. I wanted a deep playoff run or Super Bowl appearance. Right now, we might not even make the playoffs and next year will be worse with the rest of the division getting better.

Regression at every level sucks.

I’d say I want the draft picks but Trent Baalke can’t draft for dick so.

“Expect disappointment and you will never get disappointed.”

A battle of two 7-7 teams tonight, but LA feels like a much better team. I’m thinking it’s an easy win for them. But then again, it’s week 16 and I still feel like we don’t know who the good teams are.
I think the Rams are more dangerous than their record appears. They’re about as healthy as they’ve been all season and peaking at the right time. A win over the Giants next week and they should be pretty comfortable heading into the Week 18.

Not the kind of performance the Bengals needed to put up in a super competitive AFC race when they have the Chiefs and Browns coming up. Ouch.

Steelers ruin the scorigami with the late field goal

Oh, I have Peacock. Mainly because of WWE and because their Black Friday deals make it super affordable.

I’d just prefer them to stick to one streaming service, as the NHL does with ESPN Plus.
I noticed last week Peacock has fewer commercials too.

We had tornado warnings during that mess I want to forget last Sunday night.

Back
Top Bottom