NFL 2023-2024

I’m going to need Taylor’s boyfriend to have a bad game tomorrow, it will help me out with winning my fantasy football championship.

Hahahahaa the Denver fans have their perfect economy and perfect job to go back to. No worries.

I wonder if the Broncos don't take the two timeouts on that final Patriots drive if the Pats weren't just content to play for overtime. Those were awfully conservative first and second down calls. Not that I fault Payton for playing aggressive there. The Broncos seemed to have all the momentum. Such a bizarre set of turns that game took.

I overreacted earlier in calling for Pederson to be fired.

BUT … Press Taylor has gots to go.

The biggest problem is Trent Baalke.

Christian Kirk and Zay Jones are the guys when it comes to receivers and they’re hurt. The rest of these guys can’t get open. The offensive line doesn’t give enough time for a play to develop. Trevor Lawrence makes bad decisions as he has less time than any other QB to get rid of the ball. They can’t establish a run game because the offensive line is afraid of getting hit.

This falls on Trent Baalke. Nothing has been done to address this except drafting Anton Harrison (good pick) which was only done because Can Robinson was suspended on Draft Day.

The play calling is absolute **** though.

The defense is miserable. The secondary is so bad, and was last year. They also need another pass rusher, as The Josh Allen and Travon Walker are having to do too much inside.

This falls on Trent Baalke. This was a problem last year and NOTHING has been done to address this.

Baalke needs to call Pederson’s bluff on Press Taylor. The guy has got to go. He’s predictable, and his trick plays are usually comical in an unfunny way.

Even worse, the other AFC South teams are all improving and all are in much better shape heading into free agency and the draft and that’s not factoring in that the Jags will have to pay Trevor Lawrence $50 million/year and need to pay The Josh Allen but probably won’t.

And Allen will probably end up with the Colts or Titans because that’s how it works.

Heads need to roll after this season. Trent Baalke has this team heading back to poverty franchise territory.

And there needs to be some accountability for the decisions this week. CJ Beathard should’ve started. He should’ve gone in at halftime at the very least. You have backup quarterbacks for a reason.

It's honestly more than fine that this isn't the Chiefs' year. This recent run has been so bizarre as a lifelong fan of a team that could never close the deal and win in the playoffs. Someone else from the AFC needs a turn to shine, and the Chiefs need to clean up their act and come back mentally stronger.

I'm not advocating for a penalty there, but it's truly insane how inconsistent the roughing the passer calls are. Everything Crosby did on third down there is stuff that gets called roughing when they feel like it: he delivered the hit after the ball was released, drove though and landed on Mahomes "with his full body weight". It's as arbitrary as it gets.

It's honestly more than fine that this isn't the Chiefs' year. This recent run has been so bizarre as a lifelong fan of a team that could never close the deal and win in the playoffs. Someone else from the AFC needs a turn to shine, and the Chiefs need to clean up their act and come back mentally stronger.

I'm not advocating for a penalty there, but it's truly insane how inconsistent the roughing the passer calls are. Everything Crosby did on third down there is stuff that gets called roughing when they feel like it: he delivered the hit after the ball was released, drove though and landed on Mahomes "with his full body weight". It's as arbitrary as it gets.
They’re calling clean sacks roughing the passer and allowing cheap shots to fly too much this year.

Refs are terrible this year.

That Raiders dude that scored on the pick 6 fake gave the ball to the kid and then took it away. What a dick move. But he's a raider so you can't expect much

Some of their fake rich fans are assholes at times for sure. Gotta be better.

The ****** Raiders never change. Good on the production crew and booth for pointing out Crosby holding Mahomes' leg while they twisted him around.

She’s there.

😒
Dude I just turned on the game and I am trying to find out what I missed.
WHAT WAS TAY TAY WEARING! DID SHE STAND UP ANY SO YOU COULD GET A GOOD LOOK?
WAS IT A JUMP SUIT OR A SKIRT WITH THE MATCHING HEELS, RED NAILS AND LIPSTICK!

AND DEAR GOD PLEASE TELL ME THAT NONE OF THEM SUMBITCHS BOO'D HER?

OH GOD TELL ME NOW,
I GOTTA KNOW

Back
Top Bottom