NFL 2023-2024

Looks like Sean Payton really got that spark he was looking for. Dumping Wilson may be the correct move, but he and Broncos management handled the situation about as poorly as possible, and they erased all of that mid-season momentum with a bumbling finish to the year.

He will head into another season in total unquestioned control of the operation, and the Raiders will likely bring in a 'name' and send Antonio Pierce packing.

Looks like Sean Payton really got that spark he was looking for. Dumping Wilson may be the correct move, but he and Broncos management handled the situation about as poorly as possible, and they erased all of that mid-season momentum with a bumbling finish to the year.

He will head into another season in total unquestioned control of the operation, and the Raiders will likely bring in a 'name' and send Antonio Pierce packing.

Both of these seem likely.

Raiders fans are still pissed about Rich Bisaccia being let go.

First my Dad (Cowboys fan) had bragging rights over me, and now it’s my sisters (Rams fan) turn. I hate football! 😂. Stafford couldn’t get us a playoff win, so my expectations are quite low that Goff will be able to. Thought what better way for Goff to prove he belongs than to knock off Stafford and The Rams.

First my Dad (Cowboys fan) had bragging rights over me, and now it’s my sisters (Rams fan) turn. I hate football! 😂. Stafford couldn’t get us a playoff win, so my expectations are quite low that Goff will be able to. Thought what better way for Goff to prove he belongs than to knock off Stafford and The Rams.

It could be so very much worse.

NFL doing backflips with Pittsburgh and Green Bay getting in.

They wanted this so bad they even screwed over The Swifties to make it happen for Green Bay.

Broncos are screwed. They gave up pretty much three years of draft capital for Wilson and Payton and are in cap hell. Wouldn’t be surprised if Payton retires again after next season.

I don't like the Broncos.

I thought the way they handled cutting Tim Tebow was unprofessional. I get that he wasn't great, but he DID get them a playoff win.

The way they handled the Russell Wilson situation has been awful.

Dallas Cowboys lock up the East, I throughly enjoyed Philadelphia’s implosion the last 6 games. Now onto Green Bay and let’s exercise that demon

Dallas Cowboys lock up the East, I throughly enjoyed Philadelphia’s implosion the last 6 games. Now onto Green Bay and let’s exercise that demon
As a fellow Cowboys fan I am extremely happy with winning the East and being the 2nd seed.
It surpassed my expectations. Just a little more than a week ago I was thinking they were the 3rd best team in the NFC and would be the 5th seed.

Prescott has avoided the turnovers this year and Lamb has been great during the 2nd half of the season.

I still think getting past the 49rs in San Francisco will be tough. Especially against the McCaffery/Samuel duo. I would be stunned if they have an answer to stop them.
But still the same they are in a better spot than I ever expected and you never know what will happen until they play.

As a fellow Cowboys fan I am extremely happy with winning the East and being the 2nd seed.
It surpassed my expectations. Just a little more than a week ago I was thinking they were the 3rd best team in the NFC and would be the 5th seed.

Prescott has avoided the turnovers this year and Lamb has been great during the 2nd half of the season.

I still think getting past the 49rs in San Francisco will be tough. Especially against the McCaffery/Samuel duo. I would be stunned if they have an answer to stop them.
But still the same they are in a better spot than I ever expected and you never know what will happen until they play.

Seems like rematches are usually much closer games.

The 49ers do look beatable right now.

Not gonna lie, the 49ers are the ones I want the most. I want the Cowboys to beat them in SF, that will be the 2nd biggest demon exercised in all this. Lamb has been a generational talent this year and Dak should be considered for MVP consideration, I’m happily eating my words about him. Maybe he’s the one to wipe out 28 years without a Super Bowl win. Special teams make me nervous going into next week and well.. Big Mike having a Big Mike moment on the sidelines , but other than that they’ve avoided big injuries this year and appear to be firing on all cylinders going into The Tournament, that’s all you can ask for at this point.

Huh? The eagles were a great football team last year. They ran through teams all year. Record wise they’ve actually over performed most SB losing teams. They’ve absolutely fallen apart the last 6 weeks though.

I get all that. I just think bad things tend to happen when you lose the Super Bowl.

Sorry about your Jags. I’m starting to get the horrible feeling Lawrence might not be the guy.
Lawrence is good, maybe even really good, and still has a lot of untapped potential. Not sure he has had the coaching staff yet for that. But I don’t think he’s going to reach the generational talent status he was supposed to have. His college career kind of went the same way. Hopefully he’s able to show more development than he did in school though.

Hard to figure what Tua thought he was seeing on that one.

The Dolphins had the game going their way, but the punt return turned the game on its head.

Both teams still feel very vulnerable to me, but the Dolphins especially almost never get it done on the big stage.

That said, I don't think the Chiefs wanted the Dolphins next week at all. That one could break wildly either way.

No franchise is more weird than Mike McDaniel and his vaping addiction along w/Tua Turndaballova.

I very rarely bet on parlays consisting of more than two or three legs, but got pretty drunk on Saturday and said screw it, and almost pulled this off....

Screenshot-2024-01-08-000943.jpg

^ the Jags really screwed me out of a nice little bonus

I'm glad Atlanta announced it as soon as they could. Arthur Smith crying like a baby yesterday instead of just being a man and shaking Dennis Allen's hand was pathetic. Oh no, they scored a garbage time TD, boo freakin hoo. If you don't want your opponent to run up the score, don't let them.

I'm glad Atlanta announced it as soon as they could. Arthur Smith crying like a baby yesterday instead of just being a man and shaking Dennis Allen's hand was pathetic. Oh no, they scored a garbage time TD, boo freakin hoo. If you don't want your opponent to run up the score, don't let them.
Agreed. Like I’m a Falcons fan til death, that’s my team and all that. But like it’s their damn job to stop the team from scoring. I don’t blame the Saints for it, I mean **** sometimes those extra points can be why you make or miss the playoffs, or your seeding. You do what you gotta do.

Back
Top Bottom