NFL 2023-2024

This team seriously had the horrible Jets offense at their own 25 with no timeouts and 25 seconds left, and lost. Excruciatingly bad loss.

And at the rate QBs are getting injured it won’t be long before Matt Barkley or Ian Book is starting.

IMG_0682.jpeg

Damn, that’s never good but especially not in a contract year. I always liked Kirk, that sucks to hear.
Never want to hear that for a guy in his contract year, but he was also PAID if I'm not mistaken so I don't feel too bad for him. He must be the ultimate enigma for Vikings fans, pretty damn good but never good enough.

Wait, Kirk Cousins is likely out for the season? That all but assures Detroit the division. However, I would prefer to have to fight for it rather than be gifted the win.

That's awful for Cousins and the Vikings. They were just building momentum again. I wonder if in a strange way it actually increases the chances he returns to Minnesota next year. His free agency market will definitely be suppressed coming off that injury.

Impressive showing for the Bengals today. They have dominated the 49ers more than even a 14-point lead indicates.

Opposite of impressive for the Chiefs. Just lol at losing to the Broncos that badly.

As a life long Cowboys fan for too many years I think: The Cowboys are great when they are on awful when they not, Jeckel and Hyde.

I dont think they are a SB team. Prescott is too inconsistent an interception machine underpressure

Man, gotta hate it for KC. Losing to Denver of all teams, and Taylor ain’t even there to give them an encouraging pep talk.

Got all the lame games out the window early, now it’s almost time for two real teams to play!

Joking aside, was Chicago/Chargers supposed to be a big game, or are some teams just contracted to have at least one prime time game per year?

Got all the lame games out the window early, now it’s almost time for two real teams to play!

Joking aside, was Chicago/Chargers supposed to be a big game, or are some teams just contracted to have at least one prime time game per year?
It was supposed to be two young “star” QBs from big markets. The Chargers weren’t supposed to be as poor as they have been either. But there’s no excuse not to flex this when it was apparent it’d be a bad matchup.

Never want to hear that for a guy in his contract year, but he was also PAID if I'm not mistaken so I don't feel too bad for him. He must be the ultimate enigma for Vikings fans, pretty damn good but never good enough.
His first contract with the Vikings was pretty big at the time, but he has a pretty average QB salary on his expiring deal. It’s about 15th or 16th in the league and he makes less than some guys who aren’t doing much of anything at all right now.

I don’t really blame the Vikings for giving him the money they first did after they had a rotation of guys like Christian Ponder, Case Keenum, Matt Cassel, Bridgewater, Sam Bradford for several years.

There was MVP hype for Justin Fields in the offseason and the Bears were supposed to be much better than this. And the Chargers did make the playoffs last year and Herbert is supposed to be as good as Mahomes and Burrow. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pittsburgh/Jacksonville or Cincinnati/San Francisco should’ve gotten flexed to SNF.

There was MVP hype for Justin Fields in the offseason and the Bears were supposed to be much better than this. And the Chargers did make the playoffs last year and Herbert is supposed to be as good as Mahomes and Burrow. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pittsburgh/Jacksonville or Cincinnati/San Francisco should’ve gotten flexed to SNF.
CBS probably protected Cincy/SF, but JAX/Pitt would’ve been a good flex option. But NBC and the league hate Jacksonville.

Flex has to be done 12 days out this early in the season. The Steelers/Jags game didn’t become meaningful until the Steelers beat the Rams.
Steelers were 3-2 and Jags 4-2, and Justin Fields was already injured. It would’ve made more sense nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom