NFL 2023-2024

The 49ers decided, since they can't score, nobody else is either. That's a God Tier defense.

Philadelphia does, however, have the most complete team in the NFL.
In all seriousness, it’s worth it for the 49ers. They’re giving one of multiple comp picks they would’ve gotten for the 2024 draft. And if Chase Young leaves in the offseason they might get it back anyways. He has upside and if he regains his form it’s worth it. He’s definitely an injury risk and is inconsistently available though.

The bye comes at a good time because it’s all going downhill there right now. And they have a murderer’s row coming afterwards. Road games @ Jacksonville, Seattle, Philly, then Seattle at home. Plus the Ravens on Christmas Day. If they don’t regroup they could lose six or seven games.

And the Eagles are most likely going to have the top seed again, and I find it hard to see anyone beating them at the Linc in January.

And the Eagles are most likely going to have the top seed again, and I find it hard to see anyone beating them at the Linc in January.

I could see a Philly/Swifties SB rematch, but Jacksonville and Baltimore are going to have something to say about that. Miami too, although Miami hasn't had a win against a good team yet.

I could see a Philly/Swifties SB rematch, but Jacksonville and Baltimore are going to have something to say about that. Miami too, although Miami hasn't had a win against a good team yet.
Yeah I feel a bad day coming for Ms Swift. I have a feeling she's gonna witness a good old fashion blow out.

Yeah I feel a bad day coming for Ms Swift. I have a feeling she's gonna witness a good old fashion blow out.
That'll be good for three songs.

Chiefs can beat the Eagles again, but it would be a close game. Patrick Mahomes is still Patrick Mahomes.

The last two games I've seen between the Jags and Chiefs, which could be an AFC Championship matchup, I thought the Jags beat themselves. There were countless opportunities to win both games. And that's the biggest problem right now still, the Jags beating themselves.

The Eagles having the top seed in the NFC is far from a for gone conclusion. Are they in the drivers seat…certainly. But they have a gauntlet of a schedule coming up. All eagles fans knew this stretch would make or break our season, followed by 2 of our last 3 games vs the lowly giants but as we all know, division games are always a crapshoot.

Dallas
Bye
@KC
Buff
SF
@Dallas
@seattle

I think any team going 4-2 vs that schedule would make their fan bases happy! 3-3 is realistic given how they’re all bunched together like that. Huge division game on tap this weekend. OFC it overlaps the championship race. Grrr

The Eagles having the top seed in the NFC is far from a for gone conclusion. Are they in the drivers seat…certainly. But they have a gauntlet of a schedule coming up. All eagles fans knew this stretch would make or break our season, followed by 2 of our last 3 games vs the lowly giants but as we all know, division games are always a crapshoot.

Dallas
Bye
@KC
Buff
SF
@Dallas
@seattle

I think any team going 4-2 vs that schedule would make their fan bases happy! 3-3 is realistic given how they’re all bunched together like that. Huge division game on tap this weekend. OFC it overlaps the championship race. Grrr
The Lions have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way but I’m wary of their inexperience and could see them drop some games they shouldn’t.

The Cowboys and Seahawks have pretty similar stretches to the Niners and Eagles’ ^, which should make the back half of the season much more interesting than the first.

Dallas weeks 13-17: Seahawks, Eagles, @ Bills, @ Dolphins, Lions

Seattle weeks 12-15: 49ers, @ Cowboys, @ 49ers, Eagles

I’m a bit surprised they did it at this point in the season, but it was necessary. End of an error.

Probably should’ve just taken the interim tag off of Rich Bisaccia.

Has anyone been carried by someone more than Josh McDaniels was carried by Tom Brady?

He'll probably end up back in New England in some capacity since Belichick seems to like the guy. We have enough problems with our offense and I have no desire to see McDaniels try to work with Mac Jones again. Maybe he'll get a front office job or something.

I’m a bit surprised they did it at this point in the season, but it was necessary. End of an error.

Probably should’ve just taken the interim tag off of Rich Bisaccia.

Rich Bisaccia and Jack Del Rio are laughing it up right now.

Although, Del Rio's tenure as defensive coordinator in Washington is likely coming to an end very soon.

Another wanna be Bill Belichick off of the dreadful Belichick coaching tree. Cya.

Andy Reids the GOAT coach 🤭

Andy Reid is better than Bill Bellichick, but he's also been propped up quite a bit by a historically great quarterback.

Patrick Mahomes is better than Tom Brady.

They can get rid of Derek Carr. They can fire Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler. They can bench Jimmy G.

Unfortunately they can't fire Mark Davis, and the organization will likely remain a clown car until he sells.

That said, I think Davis should flip the bird to Goodell and the other 31 owners and bring back Gruden. It would still be a train wreck, but a very entertaining one.

Andy Reid is better than Bill Bellichick, but he's also been propped up quite a bit by a historically great quarterback.

Patrick Mahomes is better than Tom Brady.
Andy Reid made Mahomes into what he is today. Yes, Mahomes would’ve been a great QB regardless, but he wouldn’t be the bonafide #1 he is today with big red IMO.

Reid would made Fields an MVP candidate just like he did Mcnabb. He’s the QB whisperer.
Bellichick is arguably the most overrated coach though.

His record without Brady is abysmal.
I wouldn’t call him the most overrated coach ever lol. But he’s certainly being exposed. His GMing is truly his downfall.

Belichick’s strength was creating a disciplined clubhouse culture. I don’t think he’s a great motivator though. He’s a terrible GM that was helped by Brady playing at below value to give him cap room.

Brady and Belichick gelled like Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus or Jeff Gordon and Ray Evernham. Sometimes two people just click and dominate.

Belichick’s strength was creating a disciplined clubhouse culture. I don’t think he’s a great motivator though. He’s a terrible GM that was helped by Brady playing at below value to give him cap room.

Brady and Belichick gelled like Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus or Jeff Gordon and Ray Evernham. Sometimes two people just click and dominate.
The defense, his specialty, is still pretty good on a per-play efficiency basis. The offense never seems like it has talent, can’t protect the ball (lots of turnovers), and can’t sustain drives (second-worst T.O.P.). Brady was able to make a career off of throwing to milkmen but they need some real dudes in there now to help Mac out.

They can get rid of Derek Carr. They can fire Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler. They can bench Jimmy G.

Unfortunately they can't fire Mark Davis, and the organization will likely remain a clown car until he sells.
The Raiders seem like an organization that would bring in Lincoln Riley and wind up doing this whole thing in another three years.

Jerry Jones hiring Barry Switzer to replace Jimmy Johnson was the worst coaching hire ever imo.

I've been enjoying a wonderful week of Covid. Fever, chills, lots of coughing, fatigue...

Watching the Raiders offense Monday made me sick to my stomach on top of it.

I'm so glad McDaniels is gone now. Watching him, it always looks like he has no leadership ability, no passion, no fire. He does possess a terrible mind for building a team; seeing Carr throwing over 300 yards each of the past 3 weeks in Nola while JMcD's handpicked QB's have been doing good to crack a bit over 100 bears witness to this.

Back
Top Bottom