NFL 2023-2024

I’m excited about the NFL season. Will the Chiefs and Eagles have SB hangovers? Will the Lions & Bears take a step forward? I’ll be watching

Peter King and Pete Prisco went all in on the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I'm nervous as the season draws closer, especially since the Jaguars had my hopes up after the MYLES JACK WASN'T DOWN Game ... and then went to shiit just a few weeks into the 2018 season.

Peter King and Pete Prisco went all in on the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I'm nervous as the season draws closer, especially since the Jaguars had my hopes up after the MYLES JACK WASN'T DOWN Game ... and then went to shiit just a few weeks into the 2018 season

The Jags are a good young team with a franchise QB and Doug Peterson is a very good coach. I could see the Jags taking a step forward this year.

Just in case anyone interested may have missed the thread, feel free to join even if you miss tonight’s game.

Not feeling too good about this. It's only 7 points, but it's not easy to come back against Kansas City, and Detroit isn't exactly known to be able to come back against basically anyone, let alone KC.

Lions huh?
So this stuff is like “Lions, Tigers and Bears”. Oh no. :owquitit: :owquitit: :XXROFL:
My family is all texting me like “Your Lions are looking good.” Text me after the game and then we’ll talk. I’ve see this movie before.

I still think the Lions made the right call on the 4th down.

If Detroit lets this one slip away, they might as well call it quits. You can’t come this close to beating the SB champs and fail to close it out.

One first down should do it for the Lions.

My 2 cents here but I’m so happy for the Lions fans as well as Jared Goff & and Coach Campbell. It could be a very good year to be a Lion fan. Division winner maybe?

IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3936.jpeg
IMG_3937.jpeg

Anthony Richardson is going to be the best QB of this draft class and it won't even be close.

Remarkable, considering what the Carolina Panthers gave up for Bryce Young.

Zay Jones makes some of the most unbelievable catches.

This group of receivers is gonna be a nightmare for NFL defenses is Trevor Lawrence plays on the pace he did the second half of last season.

I wonder if the stats bear this out, but it sure feels like the shorter preseason and disinclination to get starters preseason snaps leads to sloppier offensive play early in the season. A lot of these first halves have been nasty to watch.

I wonder if the stats bear this out, but it sure feels like the shorter preseason and disinclination to get starters preseason snaps leads to sloppier offensive play early in the season. A lot of these first halves have been nasty to watch.
agree, Football don't really start till November

Will beat.

Anthony Richardson is going to be a top-5 QB.
I would love to see that, he’s been doubted more than any of the rest of this draft class but I’ve never heard anything other than him being the most upstanding person. He just did not have the right coaching or situation at Florida, sadly.

I would love to see that, he’s been doubted more than any of the rest of this draft class but I’ve never heard anything other than him being the most upstanding person. He just did not have the right coaching or situation at Florida, sadly.
Bryce Young's size should've been a bigger question mark than anything with Richardson. What he lacks in accuracy, which isn't much right now, he more than makes up for in athleticism, moreso than Lamar Jackson.

And when you factor in what the Panthers gave up for Bryce Young...

Back
Top Bottom