NFL 2023-2024

The Raiders win a tight one over the Broncos. Russell Wilson's numbers were really efficient, but so much short passing that it only resulted in 16 points.

Crazy shootout between the Chargers and Dolphins going down to the wire.

Big penalty calls are being made and erased in the moments after plays by the central office in New York. I've seen flags that were thrown picked up and declared void, and penalties that weren't called suddenly called 20 seconds after the play. It's probably better that they're getting these right, because the on-field officiating is so poor. But it's troublesome because there is no clear process, and it's being done ad hoc at some times but not others.

If the Dolphins can simply keep Tua healthy they’re gonna be so good. They were having a heck of a season before he started getting knocked around last year. Lots of talent.

LV and Denver , Miami and LA Chargers.. Both great games.

Sad news , looks like my Ravens lost JK Dobbins for the year. They never signed him to the big contract.That most likely means it was his last game as a Raven. Poor guy just keeps getting injuried.

Mac Jones and the Pats looked good today but not so much the Eagles other than Jake Elliott. I watched the Commanders earlier on and saw Sam Howell do some really good things and some really bad things. I’m super stoked for the season!

Rough start…at least a 9-point swing at the end of the first drive. Fortunately held the ‘boys to a FG after the big gain to Lamb.

This is just a catastrophe. Don’t know why they just imploded after the blocked kick. Gano can’t even hit a gimme FG now.

They’ll get blown out at least six more times playing like this. Shouldn’t be allowed on national TV the rest of the season.

This is just a catastrophe. Don’t know why they just imploded after the blocked kick. Gano can’t even hit a gimme FG now.

They’ll get blown out at least six more times playing like this. Shouldn’t be allowed on national TV the rest of the season.

NBC only cares about the NFC East and Aaron Rodgers.

Shout out to the Giants. If the media circus, overbearing and often unwarranted hype surrounding the Dallas Lakers Cowboys isn't already enough. Were gonna have to hear about Dallas being the best team in NFL history for the next 6 days because the Giants decided to play like a freaking pop warner team.

Looking at you @FLRacingFan :nyanya:

Shout out to the Giants. If the media circus, overbearing and often unwarranted hype surrounding the Dallas Lakers Cowboys isn't already enough. Were gonna have to hear about Dallas being the best team in NFL history for the next 6 days because the Giants decided to play like a freaking pop warner team.

Looking at you @FLRacingFan :nyanya:
Unless Aaron Rodgers does something magical or terrible tonight, the Cowboys are all that the sports shows are gonna talk about this week.

Back
Top Bottom