NFL 2023-2024

Trent Baalke doesn't understand that games are won and lost in the trenches.

The defensive and offensive lines are horrible, and not addressing secondary needs are coming back.

Bryce Young's size should've been a bigger question mark than anything with Richardson. What he lacks in accuracy, which isn't much right now, he more than makes up for in athleticism, moreso than Lamar Jackson.

And when you factor in what the Panthers gave up for Bryce Young...
Andy, you must really know your stuff about football. If you can tell all that from the 1st game of someones career.
I can't count the number of QBs everyone said was gonna be the GOAT after 1 weeks and the turn out to be a BUST

The ESPN simulation that had the Jags only winning 4-5 games because of the O-line is looking pretty spot on.

Especially with this Ask Madden offensive coordinator.

I guess as a Chiefs fan there should be solace in the fact that the Bengals look even worse in Week 1, but the AFC is too stacked for that to matter. Going to be quite a competitive year on that side.

Solid road win at Minnesota for the Bucs in Baker Mayfield’s first start with the team. They didn’t light the world on fire but definitely played well enough and surprised many.

Sloppy win but a win.

I hope Richardson isn’t about to be RGIII. Dude’s a baller, but Indianapolis still trying to be the QB killer franchise.

Jags need to get better in the trenches.

No Anthony Richardson isn't very good. He's a novelty. He's Lamar with less explosiveness, way worse accuracy, mediocre mechanics, and poor decision making.
I think at best he might be another Justin Fields, a guy who’s not very accurate but can make some things happen with his legs.

I will say the defense is pretty impressive so far, 13 of Philly’s 16 are off turnovers. The offense was a trainwreck early and lackluster since though.
Patriots Dline is whipping up on the Eagles Oline. Hurts can’t get anything going and is being forced to scramble every time he drops back.

It’s also down pouring which isn’t helping either offense.

Back
Top Bottom