NFL 2023-2024

What is everyone's favorite team around here? I know Andys all Jacksonville. I'm 100% Raven

Probably pretty clear here, but I've been a Lions fan ever since the Barry Sanders era. I've never even been to Michigan, but have spent most of my life living within an hour of where he grew up, so that's really what ultimately made me become a fan.

The chances the Jets are going to score a TD after being 1st and Goal from the 3 are what, 15%?

Jets are just killing themselves. Stupid. And they oughta keep throwing until they get stopped, running game with Hall just isn’t going so far.

Hackett is not good, and seems ill suited to get the most that can be gotten out of this limited version of the Jets offense. But he's Rodgers' guy, that's why he's there. I'm surprised they don't just have Rodgers calling the plays at this point.

Wilson should be running 2-3 times more often than he is. It's not like you're that worried about him getting hurt. Roll him out, coach him to take off when the pocket collapses, keep doing it until the defense has to account for it and then the passing game might start opening up.

Back
Top Bottom