NFL 2023-2024

IMG_1061.jpeg

At least the Jets fans can relax that the answer certainly wasn't Tim Boyle. They didn't trade for anyone better because the organization is entirely built around accommodating a Rodgers return, which there is now no reason to rush. Whether it will work out in 2024 is anyone's guess.

The Broncos defense has come up with some big takeaways in the second half and the offense has immediately backed up right out of the red zone. Not gonna be able to beat this Vikings team doing nothing but kicking FGs.

This looked like a stinker several weeks ago, but has been pretty good and will come right down to the finish.

Wow. Wilson is really making some crafty plays in the clutch again. I thought that TD ball was hanging up there for a long time, but it was on target.

They did leave the Vikings a minute and three timeouts, plenty of time. Would like to see Dobbs bring it.

That spot was still a full yard further ahead than it should’ve been. Probably doesn’t matter though.

As horrible as they were early in the season, Vance Joseph has gotten the Broncos defense turned around in a big way the past month or so. Some great pressure bringing only 4 on the final drive, with some great pass break-ups on the back end.

The Vikings became totally discombobulated there. The Broncos keep beating teams better than them by playing smart conservative football. I didn't think Payton had that in him.

Spent Sunday up in Cleveland to watch my Browns beat up on the Steelers. There's a hundred places to tailgate, but my buddies found a nice spot that's only a 5-minute walk to the stadium.....

IMG-9509-20231119-101645.jpg

20231119-110027.jpg

20231119-095104-HDR.jpg

20231119-122323-HDR.jpg

20231119-133909-HDR.jpg

IMG-9529-20231119-172123.jpg
Who let the Steeler fan hang out? A few years ago I was walking into a convenience store. I look behind me and here comes a good looking woman so I start to hold the door for her. I take a 2nd look and notice a Steelers shirt. I let the door go and walked on in.

Who let the Steeler fan hang out? A few years ago I was walking into a convenience store. I look behind me and here comes a good looking woman so I start to hold the door for her. I take a 2nd look and notice a Steelers shirt. I let the door go and walked on in.
I think I would have kept the door open, maybe with a little fun smack talk. You could still passionatly support your team without burning that bridge.

Back
Top Bottom