NFL 2023-2024

Jesus, might as well just play flag football at this point
I dont think it will go that far or get that ridiculous. For open field tackling away from the line scrimage I will be lobbying for a simulated tackling altenative. The player on defense would simply chase the player with the ball until he was parallel or even. Then he would make his simulated or air tackle beside the ruunner.

Video replay could veify if the outstretched arms broke the plane of the runners position and the ball would be spotted at the point of the similated tackle.

This could us get back to some real hard (simulated) hitting football. A defensive player could lead with his head and not be called for targeting.

I dont think it will go that far or get that ridiculous. For open field tackling away from the line scrimage I will be lobbying for a simulated tackling altenative. The player on defense would simply chase the player with the ball until he was parallel or even. Then he would make his simulated or air tackle beside the ruunner.

Video replay could veify if the outstretched arms broke the plane of the runners position and the ball would be spotted at the point of the similated tackle.

This could us get back to some real hard (simulated) hitting football. A defensive player could lead with his head and not be called for targeting.

AI simulated defense!

The arrogance to double down on it so emphatically was something...

I think Erin Andrews has admitted to doing the same thing.

It's astonishing (infuriating) what you can get away with in media if you're an attractive woman.

Well dang! That first drive for Chicago was way too easy. Defense from last weekend appears to have showed up again this weekend.

1700418069697.png

After witnessing what Aidan O'Connell is capable of doing in the Raiders offense, I don't see how an NFL team ever willingly inserts Jimmy G into a football game again. What is the market going to be for that guy?

After witnessing what Aidan O'Connell is capable of doing in the Raiders offense, I don't see how an NFL team ever willingly inserts Jimmy G into a football game again. What is the market going to be for that guy?
Backup for whichever poor saps are dumb enough to hire McDaniels as an OC this offseason.

Titans are down by 10, but Charissa Thompson says we’re winning.
She can run a man crazy just by saying." you were and are great honey, the best I have ever had"
It will be at that moment when he starts to think he must have failed".

I went to Best Buy before football today. Had my Detroit sweater on and an employee asked who we play today. I said “Chicago, so it should be an easy win.” Yeah…that didn’t age well.

Back
Top Bottom