NFL 2023-2024

When have the Chiefs been a underdog?

The Eagles were decisive favorites last year, and frankly were the stronger team.

The Chiefs were clear favorites the year they lost to the Bucs.

The Chiefs were underdogs to the Patriots early in their run until they got over the hump.

I'd clarify slightly and say that the Chiefs always come out with more energy when they feel like underdogs or disrespected.

The Eagles were decisive favorites last year, and frankly were the stronger team.

The Chiefs were clear favorites the year they lost to the Bucs.

The Chiefs were underdogs to the Patriots early in their run until they got over the hump.

I'd clarify slightly and say that the Chiefs always come out with more energy when they feel like underdogs or disrespected.
Well the Ravens are going up agaist last years Super Bowl Champs. I think that might get them fired up.

Lots of people wanting KC to lose so they don’t gotta see Taylor no more lol, when there’s a chance she won’t be able to make the Super Bowl anyways. I mean she COULD make it if she wanted because I mean she would have time. She’s got a show in Tokyo the 10th, and she have plenty of time to make it. As by the time then show would end, it would be plenty of time to get here. Like it’s 12:39 pm Jan 22nd right now. I’m just not sure if she feel like it after that long trip. We will see.

On one hand, I’d like to see KC win so Detroit can face them with Kelce playing. On the other hand, I’d be fine with Baltimore, that way Detroit can have another shot at them, hopefully not being a blowout like earlier this season. However, Detroit will have to beat SF first which I regretfully admit that that may not happen. Regardless, next week should be fun.

Lots of people wanting KC to lose so they don’t gotta see Taylor no more lol, when there’s a chance she won’t be able to make the Super Bowl anyways. I mean she COULD make it if she wanted because I mean she would have time. She’s got a show in Tokyo the 10th, and she have plenty of time to make it. As by the time then show would end, it would be plenty of time to get here. Like it’s 12:39 pm Jan 22nd right now. I’m just not sure if she feel like it after that long trip. We will see.

The Taylor Swift thing is obnoxious, but I get it, there are people watching Chiefs games just to see her.

The Taylor Swift hate is even more obnoxious right now, IMO. Of course, I like Taylor Swift, so ... 🤷‍♂️.

Taylor aside, I’m just getting a little tired of seeing KC in the Super Bowl all the time. It’ll be the 4th time in 5 years if they beat the Ravens next Sunday.

The Taylor Swift thing is obnoxious, but I get it, there are people watching Chiefs games just to see her.

The Taylor Swift hate is even more obnoxious right now, IMO. Of course, I like Taylor Swift, so ... 🤷‍♂️.
I honestly hope they do go and she is there, just because I love how much it pisses people off 🤣 like it doesn’t hurt them in the slightest yet they get upset over it. Could it be to much? Sure, but at the end of the day it doesn’t hurt anyone.

Taylor aside, I’m just getting a little tired of seeing KC in the Super Bowl all the time. It’ll be the 4th time in 5 years if they beat the Ravens next Sunday.
Now that’s fair lol. Truthfully I do hope the ravens win for this reason. But at the same time. I love watching the world burn and seeing people cry about something so stupid

Now that’s fair lol. Truthfully I do hope the ravens win for this reason. But at the same time. I love watching the world burn and seeing people cry about something so stupid
To me though, choosing between the Chiefs and the Ravens is like choosing between a catheter and a colonoscopy. I’ll be rooting for the Lions-49ers winner in the Super Bowl regardless.

To me though, choosing between the Chiefs and the Ravens is like choosing between a catheter and a colonoscopy. I’ll be rooting for the Lions-49ers winner in the Super Bowl regardless.
I’m not sure where I will lean. I’m friends with people who like the Ravens, 49ers, and Lions (one friend for each lol) and they support my teams when they are in championship, like all 3 was happy for me when the Braves won, and Bulldogs won back to back haha. 😂

1705896062186.png

Congratulations to the new owners.

I just hope she doesnt get cheated out of getting one of the rings if the script calls for KC to win the SB this year.

Comments on the fan pages about how Trevor Lawrence, not the defense, is Jacksonville's problem. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Use to see that about Matt Ryan, even games he threw like 4 touchdowns and a damn good amount of yards, and team scored like 40+ points. It’s his fault, not the fault of the defense which gave up more points. “Well Matt Ryan should’ve threw a 5th touchdown!!!” it’s dumb.

Looks like that's not the script. 😂😂

It's fun and all, but the Ravens and 49ers have been the best teams in their conferences by a southern mile all year.

CBS was literally running ads for the Patriots/Steelers AFC Championship epic rematch during the 2017-18 playoffs. Jacksonville had already curbstomped Pittsburgh earlier in the season, but they ran with it anyway - only for the Steelers to get routed out in the divisional. (Myles Jack still wasn't down.)

They even hyped up the likelihood of an either all Pennsylvania Super Bowl or a Patriots/Eagles rematch that entire time as well.

I can respect a good dynasty, but these side shows of Taylor Swift and to a lesser extent Gisele are utterly ridiculous.

Hopefully it’s a 43-8 win for the Baltimore Ravens.

How badly are the refs gonna **** Baltimore on Sunday to get a Swiftie Bowl?

I sure hope the fans are ready to break out another one of their world famous manure chants.

So how how about pushing a premature conspiracy before it even has a chance of even happening.

Premature Conspiracy Nutting 101.

Have you bought your 'the Ravens were the real 2024 Champ's shirt yet?

Can we get a New Patrick Mahomes? I’ve had enough of Mac Jones, CJ Stroud, Bryce 2-15, Tua Turndaballova, and whatever other quarterbacks from AlaMichiState Buckos.

How's your mood, @Michfan?
My national championship gear just came in and after spending the last 20+ years hanging onto every play of Michigan football like it was life or death, I'm ready to watch as a more casual viewer. Nothing will ever top this season, everything is just gravy now. I hope we hire Sherrone Moore, though.

I'm so torn on who to root for in the AFC Championship Game.

Being from Maryland, I'm inclined to root for the Ratbirds, especially since I can't stand the Chiefs and the Tomahawk Chop chant. But the hatred for Taylor Swift has been off the charts bonkers this week and I suddenly want her to be at the Super Bowl to trigger these grown-ass men.

NFC Championship Game isn't a dilemma. Anyone who isn't rooting for the Lions is a commie who hates America,.

Back
Top Bottom