NFL Fantasy league

It tells us we can't access that page because we're not in the league. We need to get sent to some page that allows us to join the league, rather than the league homepage.

Once upon a time, having the league ID # (370501) would have been enough to stumble your way into a sign-up page on Yahoo!'s fantasy football home, but it appears "making joining a fantasy football league" is just another thing Y! screwed up with their re-design a year or so ago.

EDIT: A possible solution - See if there is an invitation option in the commissioner settings. It might give you a link to such a sign-up page, or it might ask for our email addresses. Obviously, if it's the latter, we'd have to PM them or something.

Zt is in. PM me your emails guys. I'll send the invite when I get the emails.

Zt is in. PM me your emails guys. I'll send the invite when I get the emails.

Invite sent to fergy and zt is in.. Lets get this done guys! :):) We can then talk about what we want as scoring.

well we are an offical league now. When Andy and ben o join we will have 6.

Ok...so we are growing. we have 8 and more interest as well.

Jeffrey00 has graciously offered to help me co-commish so its not all on one person.
We are looking at having a weekly post, etc, possibly with scoring so you can brag to your fellow board members.

Looking to do a live draft sometime after the 3rd preseason game. This will allow everyone to scope out the players and to compensate for any injuries. Let me know how everyone feels about this and if there are any suggestions for date and time

We need one more player so we do not have to play points.

Looking to do a live draft sometime after the 3rd preseason game. This will allow everyone to scope out the players and to compensate for any injuries. Let me know how everyone feels about this and if there are any suggestions for date and time
That seems like a fine time to have a draft. As far as date and time, I have no idea what my schedule looks like that far in advance yet, but hopefully I can be pretty flexible, If all else fails, I suppose I can just auto pick or something. That might better than what I come up with any way. ;)

I have drafts scheduled on the 17th and 24th. I may have a fantasy problem. If you can work around those, that'd be great. If not, I'll just draft two teams at the same time. Whatevs.

I have drafts scheduled on the 17th and 24th. I may have a fantasy problem. If you can work around those, that'd be great. If not, I'll just draft two teams at the same time. Whatevs.

Thanks for your understanding zte

Get That 88 Up There !! said:
Have a draft on the 17th, but what i think would be a good idea would be a sunday morning draft

I can't do weekdays starting 14th and Sunday morning is for church

Sunday afternoon? we could also do it during a race. there is chat during live draft so we could chat about draft and race at same time. lol

Sunday afternoon is more likely to work for me than Sunday morning

Last year my college-buddy league drafted during Bristol. I am the only NASCAR fan in the league so TV was set to a preseason game.

Jeffrey00 said:
Sunday afternoon? we could also do it during a race. there is chat during live draft so we could chat about draft and race at same time. lol

Afternoon should br a better time

We need 1 more, then we can lock the league in at 10. 10 is a good round number. This way we can play head to head. Anyone know anyone on the forum or not that wants to play? Prefer a forum member, but if not a bother, sister, mother, father, friend will do.

We need 1 more, then we can lock the league in at 10. 10 is a good round number. This way we can play head to head. Anyone know anyone on the forum or not that wants to play? Prefer a forum member, but if not a bother, sister, mother, father, friend will do.

Still need a 10th?

Here is how i think the teams should be :
QB = 1
WR = 3
RB = 2
TE = 1
W-R-T = 1
K = 1
D (Linebackers) = 3
DB = 2
DL =2
Bench = 6

Just saw the draft time/date. I won't be online and can't do August 31st because I'll be at the racetrack.

Guess I'll enjoy Tony Romo and whatever suck players the autodraft thing selects.

AndyMarquisLive said:
Just saw the draft time/date. I won't be online and can't do August 31st because I'll be at the racetrack. Guess I'll enjoy Tony Romo and whatever suck players the autodraft thing selects.

I can't do it either. Showing rabbits at state fair

Back
Top Bottom