NFL Fantasy league

Does nobody read the posts in this thread? Post #29 clearly states the draft date is just a place holder. I am leaving it up to you guys to tell me which is best for you.

@DanicaFreak
@AndyMarquisLive
@ToyYoda
@Rockears001
@Get That 88 Up There !!
@ztevans
@Benevolent One
@fergy1370

Ok guys. Looking for suggested times to draft this week. I am good anytime really, so I am willing to work with you guys.

Monday night is no good for me, but any other evening this week should do.
I can't do Monday or Wednesday, I should be fine any other day

So sometime Wednesday through Sunday.

Okay, I locked us in at 10 players and set the draft for 8pm eastern on Thursday. If this date does not work for most of the players I will change it.

@DanicaFreak
@AndyMarquisLive
@ToyYoda
@Rockears001
@Get That 88 Up There !!
@ztevans
@Benevolent One
@fergy1370
@Thegroundpounder99

Friendly reminder draft is set for Thursday at 8pm Eastern. If this time and date does not work for most please please please let me know. If it works for you guys please let me know also so I don't think people aren't seeing this. It will be a live draft. If you can't make it, then don't forget to rank your players, it will increase the chances of you getting who you want. Again, it this date and time does not work for the majority, I will change it to a date and time that will.

I like it. Good combination of ease of use and still lots of detail

I likley wont be able to be in the room constantly..work and all....but I have my list set.

Lets have a good season. Thanks @Jeffrey00 for your work on this

Thanks for trusting me with this. League is for all of us. I won't do anything the league as a whole doesn't want to do. Hopefully this becomes a yearly thing.

I honestly forgot about the draft until I logged in here a minute ago. I didn't do any prep work on it at all and really don't know enough to make any really informed decisions. I have no idea who was drafted for me yet either, but I am looking forward to checking that out tomorrow. The only prep work I would have liked to do is maybe try to get players I like so that I can feel good about rooting for them for fantasy reasons and the same with not getting players and or teams that I don't much like. But, it's not that big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom