NFL Fantasy league

So, how does everyone think they did? Anyone think they got a steal or two? Anyone pissed they missed out on someone?

I definitely think I got a steal with Andrew Luck in the third round. I definitely need some better receivers though. Every time I had a really good pick in queue, the Air Titan sucked it up. :mad:

Like I said in another post though, I could use a Wide Receiver or two if you could use of Luck or want a Super Bowl winning quarterback.

I love my team, all but 2 players on my offense were auto-drafted, and it is still really good, and my defense is great, and I think I got a steal in Kelvin Benjamin

Not to toot my own horn, but ...

draftwin.png

Toot, toot.

I honestly forgot about the draft until I logged in here a minute ago. I didn't do any prep work on it at all and really don't know enough to make any really informed decisions. I have no idea who was drafted for me yet either, but I am looking forward to checking that out tomorrow. The only prep work I would have liked to do is maybe try to get players I like so that I can feel good about rooting for them for fantasy reasons and the same with not getting players and or teams that I don't much like. But, it's not that big of a deal.

Don't worry, I am sure there will be plenty of chances to fine tune your team. Don't forget about trades and waiver wire.

I definitely think I got a steal with Andrew Luck in the third round. I definitely need some better receivers though. Every time I had a really good pick in queue, the Air Titan sucked it up. :mad:

Like I said in another post though, I could use a Wide Receiver or two if you could use of Luck or want a Super Bowl winning quarterback.

I am pretty happy with my QBs for now. Maybe talk to me in week 2. lol

I just looked at my team and I'm pretty happy with the team they gave me. I got Calvin Johnson and Dez Bryant as well as Tony Romo. The first running back they gave me is one of the Cheech and Chong duo from Pittsburgh, LeVeon Bell or something. I'd like to fix that, and there are probably some other trades I'd like to try to make, but I'm pretty happy with my auto pick starting point.

Dont count Drew out. And Cooks is gonna be a burner.

The season starts tonight here are the matchups
The House of Pain (173.22) Vs. Blue Steele (156.07)
DanicaFreaky (112.94) Vs. Evans' Almighties (168.32)
Crimson Tide (142.63) Vs. Tennessee Air Titans (140.96)
Chris's Team (126.75) Vs. Taylor's Team (101.41)
Virginia Vipers (107.74) Vs. THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 (111.57)

any interest in a survivor game? (Pick a winner each week?)

I'm pretty thin at RB, if anybody needs a QB, I have Brady and would be willing to trade him for a decent running back.

Russell Wilson put up 23 points yesterday. Blake Bortles put up 17.92 points (in one half). They're both on my bench. I know some of y'all need a quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom