NFL Thread

I've gotta be honest, when I was thinking about the Superbowl teams, Atlanta wasn't one of them. Now I'm starting to think that they could give either Dallas or Green Bay a major run next week if they hold on to the win tonight.

As long as Falcons can hold it together on defense they got a damn good chance.

Is this how Ryan has played all year?

Oh very much so. He's one of the favorites, if not the favorite for MVP. Has the record for throwing a touchdown to the most receivers during a season(13) he's been his GOAT season. Seems like he's keeping it up during the Playoffs as well.

Oh very much so. He's one of the favorites, if not the favorite for MVP. Has the record for throwing a touchdown to the most receivers during a season(13) he's been his GOAT season. Seems like he's keeping it up during the Playoffs as well.
Yards per attempt was also the highest in league history. 9.26 I think.

Hmm

I guess I mean has his accuracy in this game been comparable to his regular season?

Out of those predictions, I think 42-17 sounds more reasonable. This is going to be an ugly game in favor of New England.

Pretty crazy, but if the Patriots win tonight they'll go to the AFC Championship Game for the 11th time in the Brady-Belichick era and 6th year straight.

How many td worthy passes does osweiler have to throw before his guys catch the ball

Brock has good protection, just holds the ball for far too long. Plus his receivers not named Hopkins couldnt catch a cold.

IMG_20170114_235059.jpg

To be fair, his WRs dropped 2 TD passes & special teams gave up a TD.

Brock isnt the best, but he's not in total blame here.
Osweiler isn't great, but he gets a little bit worse rap than he deserves because of that contract. The Texans were idiots to give him that much money based on a handful of starts.

Super Bowl I was played 50 years ago today. It would be fitting for the Packers and Chiefs to win their playoff games tonight.

Back
Top Bottom