NFL Thread

The Chargers blow another 2 possession game in the fourth quarter. They could be 4-0 right now. My goodness.

14570759_1256318077748211_3868282134276296562_o.jpg

I'm sure glad Detroits one win was a fun one to watch because it appears that that'll be the only game we win this season. If we can't play worth a darn against the Bears and TItans, we're really going to have a problem with the rest of the teams. Simply disgusting because on paper, we should have been able to finish with at least .500. I know the season is still early, but at 1-3, I've got a feeling our playoff hopes are already over. Our best hope for a win will be against the Jags, but at this point, I don't even see that happening. The only positive note? We not dead last in the league. :)

The only silver lining I can find in the Titans 1-3 start is that at least they're not getting blown out, their 3 losses have been by 9,7, and 7 points.

The good news is the schedule is soft for the next month. Their next 5 games are against the Dolphins, Browns, Colts, Jaguars, and Chargers, who are currently a collective 4-16. If Mariota can stop throwing ridiculous INT's, I could see the Titans winning at least 3 of these.

Watching those steelers last night you'd never know the same thing happened to them against the eagles

The Vikings are looking good. Of course I'd prefer Detroit to win the division, but I'm cool with anyone as long as it's not Green Bay.

This game is painful. One sucky team playing another sucky team. 49ers being booed by......49ers fans.

How did the Cardinals get this bad this quickly??

Thank you.
Hopefully you'll thank me Sunday too. ;)

I'm not looking at the Browns as an automatic W though. Cleveland has actually won the last two meetings, and Tennessee has a nasty habit of giving the last winless team their first win. We lost to the 0-13 Colts in 2011 and to the 0-8 Jaguars in 2013.

Hopefully you'll thank me Sunday too. ;)

I'm not looking at the Browns as an automatic W though. Cleveland has actually won the last two meetings, and Tennessee has a nasty habit of giving the last winless team their first win. We lost to the 0-13 Colts in 2011 and to the 0-8 Jaguars in 2013.

I hope one of the Jags-Titans game is in primetime. The Jaguars are undefeated in nationally televised games in the Gus Bradley era.

The NFL is awful IMO. Penalties and replays have made it almost impossible to watch. If I wasn't a devoted 49er fan I could give a **** what happens.

Back
Top Bottom