NFL Thread

Funny outcome, because all the "fans" who were booing Houston is going to be like "Yes! We knew you guys could do it!"

It's time for Big Ben to retire. That guy gets injured every single season.
FWIW, I think Roethlisberger overstates some of his injuries. The one he sustained yesterday was legit, but I think a lot of times he makes his injuries seem worse than they are so he can look like a tough guy for playing through them.

That AFC south is wide open.

Jacksonville looks like the best team, but Tennessee and Houston are finding ways to win games. Although, Tennessee has only played one good team so far this season while the other three teams have had faced legitimate NFL teams.

Makes me happy to see the Colts suck. :)

Jacksonville looks like the best team, but Tennessee and Houston are finding ways to win games. Although, Tennessee has only played one good team so far this season while the other three teams have had faced legitimate NFL teams.

I don't know, I mean...the Packers and MAYBE the Ravens are the only legit teams the Jags have played.

Tennessee has played two good teams (Vikings and Raiders), three if you throw in the Texans. But unfortunately, they lost to all three. Admittedly none of their three wins have been against powerhouses. They'll probably lose on Sunday because the Titans never beat the Colts, regardless of how bad they are. Tennessee is a pitiful 4-22 against Indy since 2003.

While I was in Dallas for a drag race a couple of weeks ago I went to the Cowboys / Bengals game at the AT&T stadium. They put on a really good production all day and into the night. They have stages set up with a lot of different bands that played pre and post race until 8:30 at night. The Dallas cheerleaders and the Dallas dance squad also were on stage doing routines. I left around 9:15 and the beer garden was still packed with fans dancing to a D-Js music while others watched the Packers game on large tv screens. I had a great time and would go back in a heart beat.

Well, they aren't jumping on the Jacksonville bandwagon so there's that.

It's funny though. You see some people that have different gear every season. New hats, shirts, even jerseys for "their team". I always wonder if they keep the other stuff for when their old team gets good again, or if they just yard sale it. ;)

He was actually pretty decent last year, which is why he got a case of the big-head when he was negotiating his contract this year. The Jets should have just let him leave and go play for his 18th team.
He's trying to be on every NFL team I believe.

I'd say blow up the bears but a) I don't want them to rebuild and be good ever again, b) Alshon Jeffery is the only one on that team with trade value.

Josh Brown put on the exempt list.

Oh okay, I'm waiting for the "outrage".

Oh wait, no one won't say ****. Thats none of my business though, right?

So eagles beat Steelers and Vikings but lose ugly to Lions and Skins

Another nail biter by Detroit! I'll take a win over a loss any day, but it'd be nice if we could win without having to make a last minute score.

Back
Top Bottom