North Wilks 2022 racing Schedule

I hope Cup runs the All Star Race at Wilkesboro when it' totally rebuilt and renovated. I know from perusing social media there were many traffic issues last night, hopefully that infrastructure is improved with that money from the state. I think the All Star Race would be rejuvenated and renewed if it were held at Wilkesboro, the electricity last night I could feel from my phone screen!

I hope Cup runs the All Star Race at Wilkesboro when it' totally rebuilt and renovated. I know from perusing social media there were many traffic issues last night, hopefully that infrastructure is improved with that money from the state. I think the All Star Race would be rejuvenated and renewed if it were held at Wilkesboro, the electricity last night I could feel from my phone screen!
It wasn’t too bad getting out. I just think it had a lot to do with everyone coming all at once.

It would take a lot more money and commitment from the state to improve the traffic situation, the track is close to the interstate but when you exit off its 2 lanes all the way to the track.I'm all for the All Star race, Just tell everyone they better leave for the track early!

It would take a lot more money and commitment from the state to improve the traffic situation, the track is close to the interstate but when you exit off its 2 lanes all the way to the track.I'm all for the All Star race, Just tell everyone they better leave for the track early!
yeah unfortunately I am not well versed in city planning, I just dont want a Kentucky situation to happen if or when Cup does make a comeback to it ( Which I think it will after seeing how last night went and the fan reaction, its got to be at least tried imo), just wondering what could be done to maybe alleviate some traffic congestion.

Also Dale Earnhardt Jr is still the most popular driver out there. He was absolutely mobbed every where he went in every video I saw on social media. Its crazy to see how loved he still is after all these years, he really is Southern Jesus.

Also Dale Earnhardt Jr is still the most popular driver out there. He was absolutely mobbed every where he went in every video I saw on social media. Its crazy to see how loved he still is after all these years, he really is Southern Jesus.
There were more green shirts in the stands than at a St. Patty’s Day festival.

C60C1923-8D21-4211-BAE3-3E55375C6179.jpeg

A 24 (Mason Diaz) and an Earnhardt in a 3 battling for position before a sold out crowd in North Wilkesboro. Party like it’s 1995.

Good story but I have to correct that It wasn’t dormant for 26 years, they had racing there in 2009 & 2010. I believe Chase Elliott ran one of the late model races.

I am very interested to see what Dirt Wilkesboro will be like, dirt late models should be good from what I’ve seen.

Back
Top Bottom