N'wide race @ Kansas

What a good job by Kenseth on that restart. Brought them all up to a crawl.

Hornish is also toast. Say goobye to your championships hopes.

I just can't believe the rest of them give Kyle room, race him right..I couldn't do that. If he was loose I would get behind him and aero him into the wall every time

There you go.

Brad pretty much said Kyle is getting his tomorrow.

Anybody else but KyBu would have been set out for a lap or two because KyBu took out a Owners Championship contender.

Kyle said he got more class than Brad. Muahahahahhahaha

This is delusion at its finest. Tomorrows gon b good.

See, you guys? Kyle has more class than that!! :D

In a more serious note, are you ok with this?

Your boy is done as far as the championship goes. You know its coming, how hard the hits gonna be is anyone's guess.

All this work he's done throughout the year and he goes and does something this idiotic. Sometimes I think he just doesn't want to be a champion. Or doesn't have the heart to be one.

I think Brad will spin whoever is in the 54 to win the owners points in NW, but I doubt he wrecks Kyle in cup. Kyle wont be able to handle Brad racing him the way Kyle raced Brad in last years chase. I watched Kyle hit the brakes and let the high line pass, run Brad down the apron on the straight and more. When Brad does the same, Kyle will wreck him and bring it up to the cup side himself, and Brad will retaliate then.

Your boy is done as far as the championship goes. You know its coming, how hard the hits gonna be is anyone's guess.

All this work he's done throughout the year and he goes and does something this idiotic. Sometimes I think he just doesn't want to be a champion. Or doesn't have the heart to be one.
Yeah, I'm alright with it. What's a little controversy; right?
I'll be tuned in tomorrow. :D

hesright.jpg

If Keselowski takes KyBu out tomorrow, will Hamlin feel justified in doing the same to Logano?

I think Brad will spin whoever is in the 54 to win the owners points in NW, but I doubt he wrecks Kyle in cup. Kyle wont be able to handle Brad racing him the way Kyle raced Brad in last years chase. I watched Kyle hit the brakes and let the high line pass, run Brad down the apron on the straight and more. When Brad does the same, Kyle will wreck him and bring it up to the cup side himself, and Brad will retaliate then.
He did just say there is one benefit to not being in the chase..

Too bad Trevor Bayne isn't in the cup race tomorrow, then there would be two.

You think Keselowski was just blowing hot air when he said that?

Back
Top Bottom