N'wide race @ Kansas

I'd like to go to every track on he schedule. I always said, if I ever win the lottery, I'd buy a motorhome and follow the Cup guys for a year. That way, you have a week or so to see all the great places and eat at all the best restaurants that each venue has to offer.

Can I drive the motorhome?

Err...what does side by side door slamming have to do with what we saw today?

Why does it matter that it was side by side? Denny gave Joey plenty of room to race. Logano stayed in the gas and got into Hamlin causing the wreck.

Hard racing with a few laps to go, just like today.

look goof, go troll over on the logono denny thread..will ya,, your off topic

I hate when people go off topic...

same thing happened last night in the Arca race..only difference? Lajoie apologized and said he made a mistake. Malfunction between the brain and the throttle I think he said. A bit different story from snot nose. Lajoie manned up.

I remember Watkins Glen 2012 and apparently Kyle does too cause he mentioned it in his interview. Pretty sure Kyle didnt wreck Brad on purpose but I might be wrong. Either way I kinda hate seeing stuff like that happen. Kyle will probably pay the price before the season is over. Not a bad race though, I give it an 8

Why does it matter that it was side by side? Denny gave Joey plenty of room to race. Logano stayed in the gas and got into Hamlin causing the wreck.

Hard racing with a few laps to go, just like today.

Oh boy, it's too early to give you the racing 101 tour. Brian will be in at 11, but you can buy your ticket now. Cash or credit?

Logano stayed in the gas and got into Hamlin causing the wreck.
LOLOLOLOLOL Are you blind?!.. I wont even get into how wrong u r in that's statement to begin with but what Kyle did was absolutely nothing like what happened with Denny... Kyle wasn't loose.. wasn't tight... was half a lane down and if he got tight he could have let off the gas instead of driving straight into Brad and then turning right... his car never budged.. it was purely intentional and I hope Kyle gets the same treatment in a cup race.. It'd be even better if Brad waits until Kyle has really worked his way up into contention with a few to go.. make it sting that much more.

lol I feel this gig slipping away...
Don't give up just yet, because I'm not planning on driving anything less then a Prevost, and I have a feeling that could be out of his budget. "That's one of the good perks that comes from having a lot of experience with a clean driving record.";) So, I guess it depends on how big of a powerball he wins.:D

Last edited:
LOLOLOLOLOL Are you blind?!.. I wont even get into how wrong u r in that's statement to begin with but what Kyle did was absolutely nothing like what happened with Denny... Kyle wasn't loose.. wasn't tight... was half a lane down and if he got tight he could have let off the gas instead of driving straight into Brad and then turning right... his car never budged.. it was purely intentional and I hope Kyle gets the same treatment in a cup race.. It'd be even better if Brad waits until Kyle has really worked his way up into contention with a few to go.. make it sting that much more.

Maybe you should watch the video of Logano wrecking Hamlin again. First you'll see Logano moping the track blocking anything that moved on the restart. You say Kyle could have gotten off the gas, well Logano also could have gotten out of the gas but he stayed in it knowing the 11 car was there to use as a backboard. Logano caused that wreck trying to block Hamlin. The cars between these two incidents may have been in different position in relation to each other, but they both were the result of a driver staying in the gas.

It's funny to me to see most people saying Kyle's intent was to wreck Brad, yet most people agree the Logano Hamlin deal was just racing.

dude, we have watched the Hamiln, Logano thing ad nauseum..your new and don't know spit about the Hamlin Logano threads..and threads and threads...go back and read them before you go saying "most people agree the Hamlin Logano deal was just racing"

...go back and read them before you go saying "most people agree the Hamlin Logano deal was just racing"

I based that on the replies to the thread about Hamlin's new back treatment. On that more recent thread, most people agree it was just racing.

I based that on the replies to the thread about Hamlin's new back treatment. On that more recent thread, most people agree it was just racing.
That's because the rest of us were tired of beating that dead horse for month's.

Threads probably got wiped out with the software upgrade..but there were pages and pages of it. As you can tell most are exhausted about it. You got the Hamlin is at faults, and Logano's is at fault sides. Most have moved on? We are talking Kyle and Kez here. I believe you are the only one here saying it was an accident and not intentional..maybe another poster or two agrees with ya. Most saw an obvious either screw up, or intentional dump of Kez..and a whole bunch of B.S. coming out of Kyles mouth about it.

BV7cLIxCIAEKAOI.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom