N'wide race @ Kansas

Here's Kyle tomorrow..
kb.jpg

It'll probably matter to Logano and his fans.
It would suck... but I honestly believe Joey will continue to do better than Hamlin on a regular basis from here on out just like he has all year. Denny can take him out here and there to help boost his ego but it's not going to make a difference in the long run. Plus Joey will dump his ass right back.

Bad Brad may be in KyBu's head so much after this that all he'll have to do is grin at KyBu and he'll freak. :D

Both Busch boys are already starting at the rear. Kyle may not even make it up through field with the way everyone's been spinning out.

I think NASCAR likes this. Ratings should be great tomorrow.
:D
That's probably why they didn't hold KyBu for a lap or two for spinning out an Owners Championship competitor for dirty driving like they usually do, so it will spice up the rivalry for the rest of the year.

Kez took a second behind Kyle at Wakins Glenn I believe. I was screaming dump the S.O.B. Kyle was blocking like crazy. He didn't do it and the announcer even asked him why he didn't move him. "he said that isn't the way to win one, I don't drive that way".

what does Kyle say?..blah blah bling, loose in the corner..(wrecked him on the straight)..blah blah bling...I'm a better man than that. ho k.

How is this any different than what happened between Logano and Hamlin at Fontana?
With just a few laps to go at Fontana, Logano trying to block everything that moved, stays in the gas, pushes up the track getting into Hamlin wrecking them both, and most people agree that was just hard racing.

But Today with just a few laps to go, Kyle stays in the gas, pushes up the track getting into Brad spinning him out, and that was a calculated decision on Kyle's part to intentionally wreck Brad? lol

I don't blame Brad for being pissed, but it looked like just hard racing to me. Not evil intent on Kyle's part.

How is this any different than what happened between Logano and Hamlin at Fontana?
With just a few laps to go at Fontana, Logano trying to block everything that moved, stays in the gas, pushes up the track getting into Hamlin wrecking them both, and most people agree that was just hard racing.

But Today with just a few laps to go, Kyle stays in the gas, pushes up the track getting into Brad spinning him out, and that was a calculated decision on Kyle's part to intentionally wreck Brad? lol

I don't blame Brad for being pissed, but it looked like just hard racing to me. Not evil intent on Kyle's part.
there it is..I knew it was coming..bwaaaaa.
I swear, there will be somebody on here saying Kez wrecked him.:owquitit:

Well, it WAS just hard racing. But Brad and Kyle weren't going for a win, there were plenty of laps left for Kyle to make a run on him and Kyle could've lifted.
But it is what it is. It's good for the fans, the media and the sport. It's rivalry and we'll all be tuned in tomorrow to see what happens next. :D

Err...what does side by side door slamming have to do with what we saw today?

same thing happened last night in the Arca race..only difference? Lajoie apologized and said he made a mistake. Malfunction between the brain and the throttle I think he said. A bit different story from snot nose. Lajoie manned up.

Well, it WAS just hard racing. But Brad and Kyle weren't going for a win, there were plenty of laps left for Kyle to make a run on him and Kyle could've lifted.
But it is what it is. It's good for the fans, the media and the sport. It's rivalry and we'll all be tuned in tomorrow to see what happens next. :D
If Kyle had just used the bump and run, I would be good with it. Intentionally wrecking the guy was way out of line.

I didn't think anyone wanted the cup guys in nationwide?!?!?!

would the same discussion be going on if it were smith and allgaier? of course neither of them are that stupid.

final thought: go get him brad!!!

bet he don't do it in cup unless kyle is out of the championship picture.

I just hope the little S.O.B. is wrecking loose and somebody parks on his left rear quarter and follows him up the track until he eats the wall.

It stopped being a racing deal when Kyle caught Brad, Brad held him off for like 15 or so laps and Kyle decides to wreck the guy because hey, I just gave it my best shot and couldn't get by you legit so let me go ahead and spin you out.

If that wasn't enough the guy went on camera and took no responsibility for it, going as far as saying he has more class than Brad. Really? GTFO

If Keselowski wrecks Busch as payback for a NWS incident, will it be comprable to the Gordon/Bowyer feud from last year? :)

It stopped being a racing deal when Kyle caught Brad, Brad held him off for like 15 or so laps and Kyle decides to wreck the guy because hey, I just gave it my best shot and couldn't get by you legit so let me go ahead and spin you out.

If that wasn't enough the guy went on camera and took no responsibility for it, going as far as saying he has more class than Brad. Really? GTFO

The words "I'm sorry" never pass Kyle's lips.

It's going to be quite a show, with lots of Krying.

Are you gonna watch tomorrow? :D

I doubt much happens tomorrow. Brad will bust Kyles balls in cup while working the 54 over in NW, then decide what else he'll do. He'll enjoy having Kyle by the balls before closing it out....if necessary.

I didn't think anyone wanted the cup guys in nationwide?!?!?!

would the same discussion be going on if it were smith and allgaier? of course neither of them are that stupid.

final thought: go get him brad!!!

bet he don't do it in cup unless kyle is out of the championship picture.

No silly, we just wanted the cup guys in NW to wreck each other. :)

Thanks. I was there today for practice. That place is amazing...
I'd like to go to every track on the schedule. I always said, if I ever win the lottery, I'd buy a motorhome and follow the Cup guys for a year. That way, you have a week or so to see all the great places and eat at all the best restaurants that each venue has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom