On Going - Songs You Like

Damn, she just gets hotter and hotter. Kind of a strange song and video, but she is absolutely gorgeous.

Apparently the song is a theme song for a movie. Unlike the majority of her videos, she didn't really do much in this video due to her unknown illness.

I like her a lot. She looks a lot better in this video, in my opinion though. And I like the song a lot better as well. But, to each his own.

Yeah, I definitely liked the way she looked several years ago more than I do now. Not saying she's unattractive now, but she looked more like a rocker chick. As for her music, I also liked it more than I do now. In fact, I wouldn't consider myself a fan of her new stuff.

Dum Dum Girls

Wow, I forgot all about them. I think I remember seeing them on my Amazon recommendations list at some point and I never got around to looking into it. I'm gonna have to check them out.

For some inexplicable reason, I've been on a Regina Spektor kick for the last several days. I bought her album "Far" a couple of years ago and just never got into it at all. I've just now started listening to it again, and I really like it now. She's one of those quirky/weird indie types. I feel like lyrically she just kinda rambles sometimes, but then sometimes she's just spot on with what she's saying and everything totally clicks for me. This is one of her more straightforward songs.

Any of Nujabes' stuff is guaranteed to transport you to a more peaceful state of mind. Absolutely amazing.

Sometimes you just like a song but have no real interest in anything else from the same band. Like these two.

Last edited:
This may be the worst video I've ever seen, and it's for a song that I liked a lot back in the day. The song doesn't hold up for me much over time though.

I also love Maren Morris. I think she has a great voice and I think she is gonna be around for a long time.

A song that has stuck with me since being released a bit ago is Taylor Swift's "Out Of The Woods". I love that song.

A song that has stuck with me since being released a bit ago is Taylor Swift's "Out Of The Woods". I love that song.

It's been a while since I've listened to her, but my favorite song from 1989 was definitely Style. I couldn't really get into that album as a whole. I liked Red better.

It's been a while since I've listened to her, but my favorite song from 1989 was definitely Style. I couldn't really get into that album as a whole. I liked Red better.

I agree Red was the overall better album by Taylor. 1989 may have had more of the radio hits for her though.

Back
Top Bottom