Phoenix RACE thread ----

Phoenix is a cool track. Reminds me of good old days of watching IndyCar with my dad in the early 90s when I was a small tike.

Maybe some people here would be happier if they tore down PIR and built another Charlotte-clone 1.5 miler? Would that be cool? Phoenix and its dog leg are unique. I think cutting the dog leg is something neat that only happens at this track.
You are missing my point. I love Phoenix been there for a few races, I just don't like the idea of being able to cheat the dog leg....get it or is that too complicated for you to grasp??

Yeh but why put a line there? if they wanted them to race down there the track would of been banked down there. I dunno , guess it is just me , but taking a short cut like that is like doing it in a video game, to me it shouldn't be allowed. I understand that they all do it, but hell design the track that way then, so there is banking down there.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this. I don't see how it can be considered a "shortcut" since it's legal. Take the chicane and "bus stop" at Watkins Glen, for example.

You are missing my point. I love Phoenix been there for a few races, I just don't like the idea of being able to cheat the dog leg....get it or is that too complicated for you to grasp??

See above. It's not cheating because it's legal. Is that too complicated for you to understand?

We'll have to agree to disagree on this. I don't see how it can be considered a "shortcut" since it's legal. Take the chicane and "bus stop" at Watkins Glen, for example.

See above. It's not cheating because it's legal. Is that too complicated for you to understand?
Never mind:rolleyes:

It's only an advantage if they can make it stick. A lot of times they will slide up the track and gain nothing.

As soon as the Sprint Cup season is over they should put Chad Knaus in charge of Healthcare.gov :p

Is it me or is Racebuddy's feed very delayed? I was just watching Johnson pass Logano on TV and then he hasn't even passed him on the Racebuddy feed yet. lol

Man if it wasn't for fuel all these guys could make it on those old tires.

NASCAR and Goodyear got alot of work to do in the off season. These tires no good for racing.

LOL Harvick too greedy.

I just wish that Jimmie would have problems, Matt already is and we can make this a close 3 man race going into next week.

Harvick running of gas during the race wins the #29 crew the AJ Foyt Fuel Mileage Laptop Smashing Award!

Back
Top Bottom