Phoenix RACE thread ----

Wow those back markers are really stealing the show today.

Settle down folks ---back to the racing.

I don't think I've ever seen a car that flattened in the back, short of the rear clip being torn off.

Indeed. I already said I was done with it but good old Andy wants to keep shoving quotes down my throat.

They need to stop these guys from cutting the corner on the backstretch, should have the yellow line rule for that or put a damn wall on the inside.

They need to stop these guys from cutting the corner on the backstretch, should have the yellow line rule for that or put a damn wall on the inside.

If NASCAR don't want someone to run somewhere, there needs to be a wall. Needs to be a wall at Daytona and Talladega as well.

Matt is overdriving the heck out of that car. Pressure is mounting.

NASCAR likes that and PIR had it in mind when they repaved the dog leg. I remember DW talking about it when it happened. IndyCar doesn't race here anymore so no harm in the boys trying to take the shortcut.

I know the race isn't over yet but at this point it's looking like it's Johnson's title to lose.

Back
Top Bottom