Phoenix RACE thread ----

Congrats to Harv, & all the bowtie drivers today, especially JJ. Title #6 is pretty much secured...

Well it looks like a "Coronation Party" at Homestead...and a retirement party for my boy Kenny Schrader.

(Martin trying to horn in but nobody believes him)

Kevin Harvick = a frequent reminder that the race ain't over until the checkered flag waves.
Championship ain't over til it over, either. Alan Kulwicki was a long shot going into the 1992 finale at Atlanta and, well, you know the rest. :) Can the Closer finally close the big cup?

This day feels like a complete waste for me though.

Gordon had a top 5 car and he took it home 14th. Frustrating. 2014 cant come soon enough.

Brooke in victorylane lookin good again, makes Kevin's wife look like Ronald McDonald without his makeup...

Championship ain't over til it over, either. Alan Kulwicki was a long shot going into the 1992 finale at Atlanta and, well, you know the rest. :) Can the Closer finally close the big cup?
.. nope.. he's destined to be 3rd forever lol .. Just like he will be at SHR next year.

Nah, it's pretty much over at this point. Johnson only has to finish 23rd or better to clinch the title, and he can do that in his sleep.

Nah, it's pretty much over at this point. Johnson only has to finish 23rd or better to clinch the title, and he can do that in his sleep.
Sure, but a blown tire or bad tranny bearing can change that in an instant.

NP ...If not 3rd it'll bc he out runs Tony.. Kurt will #1 by the end of 2014.. you can save that whereever u want.. Here just to keep em together I'll say Joey beats all of them. Your welcome buddy :)

Look at good old Jr. 5th in points. Nice, at least if he doesn't win next week he'll have that.

tarded that copy.jpg

:fixed:
:D

Back
Top Bottom