Police: Richard Childress fires shots at intruders who entered his home

The burglars are figuring out about now that they picked the wrong house as they look around suspiciously at their friends

My guess is the intruders have no idea who he is or that he is associated with the NRA or for that matter, they could give a sh!t less.
They may not know who he is or who he's associated with but I'm betting they were scared sh!tless.
My money is on this. They just picked a big, rich-looking house and decided to go in.

NRA second VP just happens to have three masked intruders break into his house while he's there, defends himself with his gun, miraculously nobody on either side hurt and then he gives thanks to God and the 2nd Amendment.
There’s some thick silly going on with this post.

My guess is he deliberately missed. He had a handgun according to police, which no doubt in this day and age and with his experience means a semi-automatic. He could have gotten multiple shots off very easily and sprayed them. The fact that he did not leads me to believe he wanted them out and gone.

Just my thoughts, having both me and my father, in both instances armed, have gone after a burglar in our home.

Last edited:
There’s some thick silly going on with this post.

He's been in NASCAR his whole life so he's got to be familiar with staged events.

Maybe it was a legit break in and he's just as ****** with a handgun as his grandsons are at driving.

He's been in NASCAR his whole life so he's got to be familiar with staged events.

Maybe it was a legit break in and he's just as ****** with a handgun as his grandsons are at driving.
And what would be the goal in staging an off-season break in?

Intruders at NASCAR team owner’s home had military-style weapons

Childress%205%2012-22

He grabbed his handgun, went downstairs and fired multiple shots at the home invaders, scaring them off, according to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article191320099.html

NRA second VP just happens to have three masked intruders break into his house while he's there, defends himself with his gun, miraculously nobody on either side hurt and then he gives thanks to God and the 2nd Amendment.

Who should he have thanked for coming out of the situation in one piece ?

It's a lot easier to shoot an animal that doesn't know you're there than it is to shoot at another human being.

Honestly though this whole story doesn't add up, I wouldn't doubt it was staged.

If it had been staged the smallest two would have broke in first, and if sucessful they would been awarded valuables that weren't a part of the overall grand prlze. And there would have been staged interviews. If Richard would have shot one of them, he would been awarded a blown off thumb, or toe, or maybe even a scalp, and the interview.
Then they would have resumed with the new assumed positions, after a round of pit service, getting new crow bars, Richard adjusting the site or scope on his gun etc.

After for the last stage if Richard would have shot the biggest one, him and the Monster Energy Girls would have posed standing on the biggest corpse. And the taxidermist would be taking measurements of the other two, as Rick Allen and Steve Letarted out over the spectacle.

The actual event might have met Buffalo Bill Cody's standards, but a Brian France production would have received more hype.

Seriously though...who dresses up in full masks and carries assault rifles to a break in.....only to run away when some fat old guy fires off a couple pistol rounds? If they were actually breaking in just to steal they'd have hand guns and something to carry the loot off with, if they were a hit team (which they were dressed and armed like) they wouldn't have ran off like bitches after a couple pop shots. The whole thing just doesn't add up.

Seriously though...who dresses up in full masks and carries assault rifles to a break in.....only to run away when some fat old guy fires off a couple pistol rounds? If they were actually breaking in just to steal they'd have hand guns and something to carry the loot off with, if they were a hit team (which they were dressed and armed like) they wouldn't have ran off like bitches after a couple pop shots. The whole thing just doesn't add up.
Personally, I think they were "wannabes" --- you know, the kind that thinks they are bad actors.

Crooks are usually stupid.

Historically, burglaries go up near Christmas. Hey, everybody wants presents under the tree! A favorite ploy is to case a house on Christmas Eve and when the family goes to church, they break in and steal the gifts under the tree. The burglars ar RC's house could well have been amateurs or part-timers who may have thought the house was empty is the Childresses were in bed with the lights out.

I would have used a 40 round mag, more is better.

So Richard Childress fakes a robbery to gain "cult status" among NRA followers which has absolutely no gain, when in reality he is putting his entire career, his race team and all of their families and the possibility of going to prison at risk for that? You're a funny guy.

I’d have figured you woulda used a 3,000 round box type barrel drum C4 nitroglycerin clipazine on a tripod mounted handheld wing-mounted Gatling gun derringer while guarding your chicken infused carne asada street taco taquitos.

Good tacos are worth protecting ;)

My findings after many studies and simulations.
The production team used or shot at silicone doll bitches, this really ain't no new concept just a different application. Hence they didn't really to have run off. Then they concluded with another similar concept different application. They just turned off the camaras, then "packed the software" after they were used.

DW is setting up the "what goes around comes around" documentary. That will be available on Blue Rays to NRA contributors for a small gift of $499.
Nascar Hall of Fame reenactment implications are sure to follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat

Niquan Victorin (age 20), Chantz Hines (18) and Armeka Spinks (18) were arrested Friday and charged with one count each of attempted burglary and trespassing in the attempted burglary of the home of Richard Childress and the burglary of another area home, according to the Davidson County (N.C.) Sheriff's Office. They are scheduled to appear in court Jan. 29.
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0739869260200812426-4

Niquan Victorin (age 20), Chantz Hines (18) and Armeka Spinks (18) were arrested Friday and charged with one count each of attempted burglary and trespassing in the attempted burglary of the home of Richard Childress and the burglary of another area home, according to the Davidson County (N.C.) Sheriff's Office. They are scheduled to appear in court Jan. 29.

Now, RC's fabricated story of an attempted robbery will come to light. And he thought he could get away with it. How foolish does he think we are?

I was wondering how long it was going to take to ship in some surrogates to make the story look legit.
Must be the holidays, normally you can get some foreign surrogates shipped in for various functions in 96 hours or less.

Back
Top Bottom