Quaker State 400 - Kentucky Race Thread

I'd like a clear explanation of that pit road rule that screwed Harvick. Seems rather convoluted. It doesn't matter if he was pitting WHEN the caution came out... he was ahead of Stenhouse.

I'd like a clear explanation of that pit road rule that screwed Harvick. Seems rather convoluted. It doesn't matter if he was pitting WHEN the caution came out... he was ahead of Stenhouse.

The problem is Nascar is old school, they use an abacus for timing and scoring

I swear Ralph Sheheen could make a spelling bee sound exciting.

Little Bobby is gonna do it! He's gonna get it all right here! Two letters left........he did it!!!!!

Kyle said she can go fast, it is the places like 1.5 milers where she has to learn to actually race a car that is her issue. Winning at Daytona wouldn't disprove his point.

I won my first race in my second ever race when I raced motorcycle enduro, it was both a fluke and luck- during my racing career I rarely ever won, when I won my first race on my second race people were like "you're gonna be a good racer", how wrong they were. Not saying Danica's Daytona success was a fluke, but pretty damn close to it.

Nice to see that the fans who are there today are getting a pretty good KY race for a change.

(fingers crossed - knocking on wood ;) )

Back
Top Bottom