Race thread: 102nd Indy 500

YES!!!!!!
1nanner.gif

Will Power winning doesn't swell anyone's heart. I find him kinda cold, but it's hard to imagine he wasn't going to get one eventually, and he's completely qualified and drove a good race. I don't know whether I would have wanted Carpenter to win instead. Rossi with the way he was driving today? Yes, would have preferred that. But congrats to Power.

All and all a pretty good 500, not the best, but not bad either. Too bad they couldn’t really pass after the restarts.

Will Power winning doesn't swell anyone's heart. I find him kinda cold, but it's hard to imagine he wasn't going to get one eventually, and he's completely qualified and drove a good race. I don't know whether I would have wanted Carpenter to win instead. Rossi with the way he was driving today? Yes, would have preferred that. But congrats to Power.
I wanted Rossi to win. While also rooting for Andretti

They must have been positive they weren't even close. Even so, you're not running for points there, anything can happen, etc.
Had to be. Only other thing I can think of is a bigger paycheck? But yeah, points were inconsequential to those guys. Weird.

Well the cars that didn't have the fuel to make it did the right thing. No use in running out of fuel on the track and maybe getting hit in the ass by somebody coming up on you from behind.

I don't get the Will Power hate, or snarking the wife.
He has won everthing else, the 500 his weakness.
And then it is happening at the 500 and his biggest moment, what is she suppose to do?
Know her place and dissappear to their RV, lest the public sees her emotions?
Damn the man with a emotional wife, and all the happy **** that goes with winning, just make them stop it now.

Most of all it is the productions job and Camaras crew call. If I was bothered enough by the traversity and indignity. I would write them and tell to keep it to the serious men folk only.

Back
Top Bottom